Girls only please, doe's my legs and ass look good in these jeans?

I know this is a weird question but I have only had these jeans two weeks and already I have gotten two stares for girls. Where they checking out my ass? Do you think my legs and ass looks good in these. If so how good or how bad?

Here is a link but you probably will have to long on Facebook to see the photos. Not the best photo's as it was hard to get good ones.

You WILL NEED to enlarge the photos to see them probably

www.facebook.com/profile.php

Thanks you

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks ok to me :)

• Thanks, sorry to ask but what would you rate me out of 10 with 10 being the best. :)

• Thanks, if I caught you out doing it, I would give you a smile to. :)

• A girl in my class at university caught me out checking her out once and gave me this naughty smirk/smile while looking into my eyes. I responded by looking into her eyes and giving her a smile back. haha lol. :) It's only natural after all.

What Girls Said 5

• I find it hard to tell. Should take a pic that shows all body from front and then whole body from a side angle. So I don't know.

• I couldn't get your link to work no pic.

• Oh that is weird don't know why cause it worked for others did you log in to your Facebook. If you didn't I think that's the prob

• Oh that's it no face book account.

• You should try wearing a belt

• They aren't the best fitting due to the bags under the but. but they also don't look bad.

• What would look better?

• haha trust me we've all been there. I fall for i all the time.. until i look at the price tag.

• Its fine I think.

What Guys Said 1

• they look ok
    I think this is a strange question tho