Do guys notice or care about a girl's nail polish color?

I've had guys compliment me on my nail polish before. It made me wonder if they notice when a girl has on an unattractive nail polish color, as well.

For example, do you think it's ugly when girls wear bright nail polish colors? I'm dark skinned and have yellow nail polish and sky blue nail polish sitting around, I haven't put it on though because I don't know if those colors will look too bright and unattractive on my fingers.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think guys care most about your nails looking neat and clean over nail color. But its not to say they don't notice nail color, but I don't think they care what color it is or isn't.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The biggest reaction would be if it is distractedly horrible
    If it plays into the whole composition then we're not supposed to notice, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't notice unless the polish is made of weird patterns and colors or really poorly taken care of. Dirty, chipped, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nail polish on girls...I definitely compliment a girl's sense of style. I like my females as effeminate in their style as possible. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont notice, I never have

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• they dont tend to give a crap until you're ninja painting his toe nails barbie pink in his sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend loves my hands and is always holding them and kissing them so he often notices my nail color. And whenever I paint my nails, he always asks to see what they look like when I'm done and he compliments them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always paint my nails when I was with my ex. He always compliment about the colors, he likes it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so because I spend a lot of time doing them :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If my nails are not painted and a man cares.. i will leave him.
    If they are painted and he notices.. I will blush and thank him for caring that much :)

1|0
    0|0