Do you wear a watch and if you do what is your favourite?

My favourite watch is the tissot carson automatic gent: www.tissot.ch/.../T085.407.11.011.00

I'm hoping to soon get a Aark watch too:
aarkcollective.com/products/classic/classic-amber

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Versace Versace Versace Versace

• i have the samsung galaxy gear watch, its ok but its missing a lot of features and i wish it was waterproof like the pebble smartwatch

What Guys Said 3

• Those are really great looking watches.
    I'm too much of a geek to give up my 1997 vintage Timex Data-link watch with its USB port. You can play Space Invaders on it, haha. I don't know what I'll do when it dies. We've been through so much together. I lost my virginity. . . . TMI, TMI!

A great place to buy watches: http://search.jomashop.com/search#w=Tissot

• My favourite one is the one I've got on my wrist. Fits me, digital, gives day, date, and has time displayed in 12 hour. Really not too picky about my times pieces.

• I wear an automatic Seiko diver on weekends. I like it a lot.

The absolute best watches for the money are from Japan. Check out Orient Star if you're interested. They've got some really classy high quality pieces in the $400 range.