How do I fix my eyebrows? Any tips?

Can I get comments on how to fix my eyebrows in my avatar picture? I feel they're very uneven, and I think it would make me more attractive if they werent as bushy.

Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyebrows look perfectly fine to me. Michelle Phan, a beauty guru on YouTube, once said in her videos "Remember, your eyebrows are sisters, not twins." So it's totally okay if they're not exactly the same shape, size, or arch. As long as they're not extremely uneven.

You look like that mixed kid from Glee by the way. At least from the nose up.

• never watched glee in my life, but I will look him up.

• I'm with ya on the photo thing. You must be still very young back them

• Yeah I was born in '91 when my parents happened to be in Germany, so I say I was born in Germany lol. I'm 22 years old, but I don't remember it at all obviously I was younger than a year old

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing. They're normal eyebrows...if you do anything to them they will look artificial and hence make you look kind of gay-ish.

• I think good lookin' eyebrows can make you more attractive. But i'm too scared to overdo it and yeah look gay

• They look great now...so...don't do anything to them. In fact, they could be a bit bushier (even more manly). =)

• id even the arch out a little... you know the part that points up. i can not stress enough, not to overpluck...guys look good with masculine eyebrows...i never trust a guy who has better brows than me lol

• ha yeah i dont think im going to do anything for fear of messing it up and looking gay.

• I'd leave them alone they look perfectly fine for a guy. if it really bothers you just pluck out the fly a way's.

• Here's a secret...most peoples eyebrows are uneven, even mine...just embrace it, it's part of your character.

Your eyebrows look fine...and eyebrows are one of the fist thing I look at when looking at a guy

• There's nothing wrong with your eyebrows.

What Guys Said 0