Hey girls, what do you like better - short or long hair on a guy???

what do you find more likable or sexy? and what about a buzz cut?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on what a guy can pull off, but I think that skater/surfer length hair looks good. I like when they flip it around and when it pokes out the bottom of their hat. As far as the buzz cut goes, I think only certain guys can pull it off, you have to have strong features. An example is this guy: link

What Girls Said 19

• most amazing hair? Chace Crawford... link and link

But I think his overall look helps too! :)

• i prefer Ewan McGregor's length and style, I don't know if that's considered long or short for a guy.

• You really have a thing for Ewan McGregor.. why don't you just marry Ewan McGregor haha

• short hair ^_^

• long hair is sexier...

• A buzz cut would look nice and anyway it grows back very fast if you don't like it loll, you'll have to cut them in like one month =P

Personally, I really prefer short (not necessary toooo short but like chace crawford its the max for me) and clean lol, I don't like long hair, its looks messy.

• i like it when guys have hair that's a bit longer than normal but only when

they style it. For you, I strongly recommend that you don't get a buzz cut,

its only sexy on very few guys, I think your hair looks fine right now. maybe

use some gel if you want a change = ]

• A buzz is sexy especially if it short military style. Long hair is feminine and a lot of times it looks dirty, stringy and greesy. Its only cool if the guy has amazing hair which is rare, but its so sexy if the hair is curly it makes me wanna run my hands through the curly hair but not long, long.

• LONG =]

• i hate buzz cuts.

long hair is meh

short hair is hot but with bangs like this : link

thats suchhh a hot haircut <3

• NO BUZZ CUT!

but I like too many hair styles. here are some!

link

i like longer hair pushed to the side.

and short hair, longer in the front. :]]

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!

link

...kidding...

• longer hair - like the shaggy hair cut. no way on buzz cut.

• not buzzed, that's too short. when it gets long and greasy that is gross. I like it somewhere in the middle

• I usually like guys with a bit of hair, something that I can grab on to. I hate long hair on a guy. A buzz cut looks good only on certain guys with the right features for that type of style. I'm really not even into buzz cuts or shaved heads, even. I think men look better with hair.

• I'd say it depends on the guy - but I don't really like buzz cuts.

• Most girls like the hair that can flip out from under a hat. Like curly hair or straight hair, just not oily that is pretty gross.

• i prefer short hair on a guy

but it all depends on the guy

some guys can pull of the buzz cut

• short but not buzzed.

• short, I don't really like buzz cuts

• for me it depends on guy and if he has the style and personality to carry off short or long hair

What Guys Said 0