If a girl is hot but has hairy arms do you care? Please help.

A girl with the whole package but ahe has arm hair its not thick its fine but medium long. she's olive skinned. Would you care or wouldn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she has hair like meh, im afraid she might be stronger than meh xD
    Anyways with all due respect, it doesn't change the fact that ur attractive. We're all living creatures so ofcourse we had to have hair to protect us from bacterias.

What Guys Said 7

• A little is fine. If there's a lot and it's really dark, that would turn me off. I remember riding on the subway with a girl probably younger than me standing a few feet away and her arms were hairier than mine. I was like... Is that a girl or a guy? But a little bit of light hair is no big deal.

• If it's dark then it's kinda unattractive, but if it's thin and blonde I don't really care that much.

• I wouldn't care in the least. My late wife had hair on her arms. It was very fine and I enjoyed touching it.

• Haha thats nice to hear

• Nope, couldn't care less.

• Not a big deal unless your like a werewolf

• I dont find hairy arms attractive, especially if its dark

• Im glad to hear this, especially now since wo many guys expect girls to be hairless

• My girlfriend has blonde hairs, but i can't notice. As long as I can't notice easily then its fine. But it all comes from when I was younger - I have this aunt, and she has some hairy arms, I said never.

• Only if her hair is super dark and/or thick

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I think if you just bleach it it's no longer a problem.
    Good luck

• lol not a guy but don't think it would matter in my opinion. It's just arm hair and I have it too.. I mean, I guess as long as it isn't overly manly/dark/unruly hairy.

• Its not unruly but it is dark, my arms are really skinny and delicate looking so maybe it balancea out my hair arms haaha

• haha funny. up to you tho :)

• Half the population of women has this.. ...Why would anyone care?

• I mean society has placed a. Lot of emphasis on smooth hairless skin that now a days guys believe that women are naturally hairless

• You make a point so they shouldn't demand from us as well

• I would rebel just for the sake of rebelling about this "issue" haha.. fck that.. I shave everything but my arms.. I'm keeping some hair. fck it!