Who here can admit that they let good looking people get away with things?

Who here can admit that they let good looking people get away with things? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Like Anonymous, I'll probably make things harder for you if you're good looking. That's because many good-looking people I run into seem to already have a pretty smug demeanor, as if they know they're attractive and purely because of that believe they're entitled to preferential treatment. That frustrates me to no end, especially because they probably do get by easier and unfairly in a lot of situations.

When I was younger, I did let them get away with things. Now, however, I tend to make them work harder to get what they want.

• kicked me by 'accident'? LET ME KICK YOU BACK AND ILL CALL IT EVEN!

but i seem to get away with 80% of the stuff i do :/

• Get away with what? I'm not handing out speeding tickets =P

• I'm rude to good looking people. So the answer is no, i don't let them get away with anything. I make them work hard for respect earned.

• I don't think I have...I do my best to treat everyone the same...and I wouldn't let anyone take advantage of me

• lol have you looked in a mirror lately? I bet you get away with all kinds of stuff.

• Lol...you're funny : )

• :) And I am shocked that none have commented here. I would have expected massive white knightery over you.

• I don't. I think that men are more likely to do this lol

• Nah. I use those "things" as an excuse to have a good long talk with them... And of course forgive them doing those things if they ask real nicely.

• i admit it !

• I did it once 'cause I kinda had a crush on that guy, and it wasn't really a big thing.

• Usually when it's a crush, it's easier to let them get away with stuff.

• Yeah well, he's no longer my crush, and I barely see him nowadays, and I usually don't make fun of people (unless they look like a carrot, 'cause then you're kinda asking for it)

• Well, keep it up your sleeve for the future.

• Some things. The limits for good looking people and ugly ones are not far apart, though.

• Can anyone deny it?

• I do and I get away with a lot too

• In the past, I remember having issues with coworkers before, they'd get away with SO MUCH and I'd get talked down to for the tiniest things. When I was talking to my mom about it one time (I was a fat teenager at the time), she told me that the girls getting away with everything are prettier and thinner than me and will always get away with more. I have to be much much MUCH better than them to get half the good graces.
    It was devastating to hear, but honestly, she was right.
    Beautiful people do get away with a lot more in life, it's just the way it is.

• Not a chance because I could just find another good looking guy without the crap!

• Actually quite the opposite. . . if you're good looking and a jerk I'm going to make it HARDER for you than I would the average person.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm too honest for my own good so I don't really. I see so many girls who aren't even good looking getting away with things and the good looking girls always seem to push their limits on things.

• actually, i'm usually a little bit of an ass to good looking people, especially girls. knowing they expect to be treated nicer because they are hot, but have no intention of 'doing' the thing that would make their hotness beneficial to me bugs me slightly.

• Yes but it's that kind of hateful resentful treatment from less good looking people that makes better looking people even more difficult. Even on the level of accomplishments, I've had so many "I can't do what you do" haters that I've changed a lot and have become a lot less open/friendly as a result of it.

• oh, i don't behave hatefully or resentful, I just try to politely establish upfront that their looks are not a bargaining chip, without actually saying it.

• Absolutely. I don't even bother dealing with them because there is no point for me to try. But I am only speaking for myself. I don't suggest all not-so good-looking people to be this way. Everyone should be the want to be. Whatever works for them.

• I used to, within the last 4-5 years I've gained the ability not to. It..uh...yeah it took me a while.

• I truthfully don't care. I'm not going to be taken advantage by anyone.

• It says you live near the beach. I am jealous, sir.

• But you acknowledge my good looks. I'm a double threat ;)

• Did I? Hmmm, yeah, I guess I did. It all started with totanka though. Never forget!

• Its human nature.. I suppose more on the guys' side. Much easier to create that soft corner.

• Nah, not even the slightest..

• I have a couple of times, but only cause they sweet talked me.

• its makes us feel beautiful

• Only if I am having sex with them. If not good looking people can go f*ck themselves.

• If they let me bang em? Id let em.

• I'm not a push over I look out for myself before a stranger.

• Haha yes I do sometimes but not often

• I don't show people favoritism regardless of their looks. To me people are people