Are any guys jealous that girls have access to much more different clothes than guys because they have boobs and they help hole certain outfits up?

Or is it just me that feels this way?

Filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys can definitely rock different styles and look damn good. Look into GQ...

What Girls Said 4

• Women's shapes greatly effect what we can wear so sure we may have 7,000 options but really we are limited to about the same number as guys because there aren't as many different shapes that look bad in different clothes for guys... If anything I'm jealous of guys because they have less sorting...

• There are many outfits you can't wear because of boobs, then have to consider the hips, waistline, etc. It's more of an hassle than anything, but I'm not really that into fashion. I do like men fashion though, so many outfits you guys look good on! <3

• Lmao haha that funny not to long a guy friend said this to me as we were in the mall so your not alone. I found it funny and even offer to get him to try on girl cloths might as well have fun!

• Well if you want you can try on women's clothes. I have male friends who do so

What Guys Said 4

• I don't feel jealous, but I do feel upset or that it's not fair.

• Well I certainly aren't jealous. Though that might be because clothing generally matters so little to me.

• wise guy.. What about our beard and moustache.. do girls feel envious or are they happy that they dont have to deal with it..

• No man. We have A2 and B3 jackets. We have fedoras. We have SHELL CORDOVAN LONGWINGS!!! Male master race ftw.