Do guys wear makeup like foundation I don't mean goth guys I mean normal ones?

Do guys wear powder or foundation? Like to cover up acne or to make their face look smoother? I'm just wondering. I heard some do. And not just the gay ones or the ones that are goth that wear black eyeliner I mean normal guys who like girls!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the two guys I know of who have work that type of makeup, one was almost certainly gay (and definitely effeminate) AND had a skin condition, and the other was a guy who wore it to cover up port-wine stains on his face.

Other than that, no, normal guys do NOT wear foundation or any of that stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• That's a resounding "fuck no"

• Myself and none of my friends or acquaintances have ever used make-up that I'm aware of.

• Most guys around here don't at least.

• Not only no, but Hell no!

What Girls Said 6

• Hahaha I've never seen a guy wear makeup -if he wasn't on stage-, but I believe some guys do...just none of the ones I've come across.

• Actors. Musicians. They aren't always flawless by good genes, healthy lifestyle, and skin care products alone.

• No they do not unless they are actors

• Some do yeah. and of course all actors do.

• Anyone who works on camera will, but that's more an issue of the really bright studio lights shining through the outer layers of your skin, so that your veins, pimples, and stubble are all MUCH more noticeable if you don't wear makeup to compensate.

But that's a work-related reason for makeup - actors don't wear makeup when they aren't working.

• some do.

• My ex was super macho and he wore concealer on his zits. I think guys who've had sisters may be more comfortable with that.

• I'm going to say no because I offered my bf concealer once and he absolutely refused cause he's a guy lol