Is this cute or slutty?

A yellow halter top with a black skirt that comes down to my finger tips. With probably a pair of flip-flops and red nail polish.

I can't wear high heels. I sprained my ankle last summer so now I can't. It sucks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't wanna wear flip flops, go with flats...they should provide some good support for your ankle just in case too! :)

Is it slutty? well how long is the skirt? at your but? at your knee? in the middle? Everybody has different lengths of arms...I have friends who, if they wore skirts down to their fingertips, could be wearing the skirt as a shirt... LOL but that's beside the point ins't it? haha It's probably not slutty...

Honestly red nail polish? :p it's a little overrated... If I were you, I would go with electric blue, bright purple or lime green... Go with the hot color trend that is going on right now...it's so fun! I don't know how yellow your tank top is, but check out what she did with yellow pants: link I just think that's the best... But then again I'm a funky bubbly person who loves color...If that's not you...do what feels right! :) Be yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• ya the black skirt is sexy. Halter top is ok. The flipflops are okay but high heels are much better. Rednail polish is pretty slutty and not hot. Depending on how far your finger tips go for you. If your skirt is way too short you may look slutter. If its past your knees it makes you look old- fashioned.

• noooooooooooo no flip-flops

What Girls Said 6

• I think the outfit has potential. I might rethink the color combinations. It seems like you'll look like a bumblebee with the yellow and black. I would keep the black skirt, but pick a different top (and color), especially if the skirt is a micro-mini. And I would also not put on the red nail polish.

• Not slutty. Just clashy.

Can we rethink the nail polish? How about dark purple or black instead?

What color are the flip flops?

• No, not slutty at all. If you are going to show one thing, hide the other. Like if you are showing cleavage cover your bottom more. If you are wearing really short shorts cover your top a bit better. And flip flops with mini skirts are very cute and not slutty. The skirt coming down to your fingertips covers plenty.

• cute

=]

and I think the flip flops are better anyways

heels sound like they may over do it

• nopee not slutty at all :)

• This is slutty!