How tall are you? Ideal height?

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? How tall is your ideal mate?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'5. Ideal mate is any height not shorter than 5'8.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm 5'11"... Still growing though! Hoping for 6'. Haha but my ideal mate is between 5'2"--5'6". That way if she wears heels I won't be shorter. ;p haha

• Im 5'11" but as far as my mate, I don't really care with in reason. Prob 5'0" to 5'11" but if I had to choose prob 5'4" to 5'8"

• I'm 6' 2" at the moment and still growing taller. As for an ideal mate, I don't really care much about height, but I guess they shouldn't be too short because that would make things like hugging rather awkward.

• I'm around 6'5" and I don't care about the height of my partner.

• 6'.

Ideal is probably 5'-5'7", but really as long as she's shorter than me I'd be fine.

• I'm 6' and don't care that much about a girls height but usually prefer short.

• I'm 5'5 or 5'6. Yeah I'm short I don't think too many girls like that. I don't care how tall a girl is though

• 5'7, if I could be taller, at least 6'0

• 5'10" I'm happy with 5'10". No less than 5'8" though And no taller than 6'2".

• I'm 5'8. My ideal mate would probably be 5'6.

• 5'4". wish I was taller :( too many short jokes.

• 5'2
    Shortazz mudda effort xD

• I'm 5' 10". Looking for 5' 6" ideally.

• I'm... not 6'. I wish I were! :D

• 6'1 it's an ideal height any taller and it's harder finding clothes n stuff.

• 6 foot, I would like 5"6

• I'm 6' 4", height doesn't matter

• Idea chick? Ha "Mate" sounds weird. And 5'10-11ish or 6 too

• Im 172cm, Ideal height <=172

• I'm 6'3, my ideal mate would be around the same height.

• You will have giant babies

• I'm 20.

• You're just fine then. I'm sure you're not trying to be married with kids at 21 or 22 lol

• I'm 5'9". I prefer a girl who's somewhere between 5'2" and 5'8". But going a little over those numbers would be okay.

• 6'5'', ideal is 5'7''- 6'1'' but I seem to be really attracted to girls that are like 5'1''. Sex is really awesome with short girls too.

• I'm around 4'6"-4'7" tall

• 6''6 ... ideal height, not at my ideal weight :/

I really don't mind the height of a potential girlfriend, albeit not taller:

I find a girl who I have to reach down to kiss or has to get on her toes to kiss me quite adorable :)

A girl my height is great too.

• I'm 6'2. That's about where I want to be. I'd go up to 6'4, but after that you have to shop in the Big and Tall section, and that would totally monkey wrench my fresh. Ideal mate, I don't care. I've messed with girls that were 4'11 to 6 feet and everything in between. All were beautiful in their own ways.

• Why the hell do I keep coming up anonymous? Its WhiteSteve, the jig is up. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids...

• Hahaha as I was reading this I thought to myself this sounds like WhiteSteve haha I know your slang anywhere!

What Girls Said 30

• I'm 5'5. I don't really have a 100% ideal height for my partner, but as long as he isn't significantly shorter than me, I'm good. I prefer someone who's the same height as me or slightly taller. I'm okay with slightly shorter as well. Height doesn't matter much to me.

• 5'4. I haven't grown in height since 8th grade. Ideally I look for taller lanky guys, I like my man to be a lot taller than me, I don't really know why aha. Probably anywhere between 5'10 and 6'5. But then again heights not really that important.

• 5'1, I wish I was 5'6

Taller than me would be nice. Maybe by 6 inches or more? I don't know. Most guys are taller than me anyways.

• I'm 5'9" and I love being tall with long legs, lol. As far as ideal height for guys, the shortest guy I've dated was 5'5" the tallest and current is 6'6". If it's not an issue for a guy, it's not an issue for me being taller, and I'm always wearing 4"-4 1/2" heels.

• I'm really short :( I'm 5'3". For me it's preferable for guys to be at least 5'10" though. I like em tall haha

• I'm 5'2'' or 5'3''. I'd rather be taller, personally. My preference for men? I don't have a predilection.

• i'm 5'2 and i don't have a preference for height. i've dated my height and taller. i'm open to dating someone shorter too.

• 5'4 and would love to be 5'7 or so. My ideal mate just needs to be my height or taller. My boyfriend is 5'8:)

• 5'4 and a half

• i'm only 5'1" and i want to be 5'10" cause it was my dream to join on a beauty pageant lol. when it comes to the height of the guy i have mix feelings on this.. i find the taller the guy the more objectively attractive he is but the more i feel insecure with my height hehe

• I am 5'11 and my husband is 6 feet. I don't really have an "ideal " height. Taller than me is always nice though lol

• I've played ball against Kris85 and she dunked on me. Absolutely posterized me, Sportscenter worthy :-P Ahhh, I'm playin', buddy! I would swat the bejeezus out of you. Not in my house!

• Haha I was shooting circles around ya buddy! Lol actually i shot the ball a bit last night while I was out with some friends. I was definetly rusty to say the least haha :P

• Im short and find i can do better at crawling under a table and kneeling down than a tall person would. My ideal height is 5'5 and 5'6

• I'm around 5'8 and I want my guy to be at least 5'5 or something like that. I don't care if he's shorter than me, I just don't want him to be much shorter.

• I'm 5'10". Taller than me is great. If he's taller than me with heels on, that's just too amazing. lol

• I'm 5'2 and he just has to be at least 4 inches taller

• 5"2. I just want a guy taller than me. I'd date a guy who's only a couple inches taller but I think it's super attractive if a guy is tall, liks just short of six feet or taller

• I'm 5'2" and very happy with my height. I didn't used to be, but I've decided to be happy where I'm at. Let's face it that's what heels where invented for!

• I'm 4'9. I don't really have an exact ideal heigh because every guy seems taller than me. I'm attracted to both tall guys and guys who are around my height

• I'm 5'8". I would like to be 5'5"-5'7" though. I'm an inch over what I want to be :( oh well I hope I'm done growing though. And my ideal height for my mate would be like 6'5". I love tall guys. So anywhere from 6'- 6'8" would be perfect for me.

• I'm 5'8" my mate would ideally be at least as tall or taller.

• 5"8 and I love my height

• I'm 5'8" and my ideal mate is 5'11" or taller, by I really don't mind to be honest but it has to be taller. I love tall guys seeing I'm tall too :)

• I'm 5'10 and my ideal height in a man is 6'2-6'4

• I'm 5'6'', my partner would have to be a little bit taller than me or the same, but not so much I have to crane my neck up to look at him.

• I'm 5'3 and anything taller than 5"7

• I'm 5'5" and a half (^_-) hehe

I've dated short guys, average, tall and REALLY tall guys, it never made a difference. Their height was never a maker or a breaker, for me.

• I'm 5'8" and my ideal mate would be 6'0". I want him to be several inches taller than me when I'm barefoot but I want to be a bit taller than him when I have on my kill heels.

• I'm 5'4 and anything taller than that would be ideal for me I guess.

• im 5'4 /5'5

i wish i was 5'7

i would love my bf to be 6'2/6'4

• I'm 5"1 and my ideal man is like 6"2 haha but I'm really happy with 5"8 plus.