Is there any point in wearing dresses if you have wrinkles on your face?

I like shopping for clothes and wanted to start wearing dresses but I a 28 years old and I noticed recently that I have some light furrow marks on my forehead. I figure if I have furrow marks on my head - no amount of expensive clothing will make me beautiful but I know older men who marry girls that have wrinkles on their face so I think there is a possibility.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still so young to be worried about furrow marks! Don't let it ruin your life of not wearing the dresses u want to wear. You should wear whatever u like and if it helps, wear dresses and clothing that show off your sexiest asset (s). :)

What Guys Said 3

• Having wrinkles or whatever on your face doesn't mean you can't or that there is no reason to wear dresses. As long as the dress goes well with your body shape and other accessories then you will be fine. Wrinkles or no wrinkles don't matter.

• Expensive clothes don't make anyone beautiful. Dressing youthfully will get your way farther with men.

• Your insecurity is so cute! LOL! I like a woman who isn't afraid to wear a dress.

What Girls Said 1

• I highly doubt that most guys are going to give a cream about your "furrow marks". Dress how you like to dress, wear cute dresses, whatever. Just put effort into your hair, makeup, etc. and have a little more confidence in yourself.

Wrinkles are not the end of the world. Don't stress!