girls, do you like it when a guy hasn't shaved for a few days and is starting to have that scruffy look?

The problem I have is I'm not quite sure at what point I should shave it. I've went like 4 days without shaving and I asked my female friend how it looked and she said it looked fine. The main thing I'm afraid of is it's going to start looking like I'm a lazy bum. I do have a couple spots where the hair won't grow for some reason. What I like is it seems to make me look older with a little bit of facial hair vs clean shaved. So girls what do you like best a clean shaved guy or one with a little facial hair? I'm 24 if that matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya love it. When to shave depends on the guy, i'm fairly tolerant but it should always be trimmed, not longer than a few mm

What Girls Said 4

• scruff please.

• The scruff hurts during that in between growth period (2-4 days after a close shave) so I would decide and stick with it. It depends on your face really, if you have a younger looking face the scruff will make you look manlier, and a round face with scruff looks more shaped. but it really depends on you. Personally I love beards

• I generally like the bearded look way more than the clean shaved look, so...

• it is very sexy.

What Guys Said 0