so should I be ashamed of looking so good?

well always annoying question "Are you a model?""Are you a model?"

it get annoying then people that treat like dush-bage just because you look so good.

those it suck looking good girls?
serious question why is it wrong tolook better then others in are society?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• you are a bit cocky, which is a real turn off. i mean, more power to ya with liking how you look but don't go around acting like you are the sexiest man alive.

in my opinion you are not that good looking, average for sure... but to each their own. i am sure to some women you would be good looking

• It's wrong to be so damn narcissistic about yourself. You're average like everyone else is.

• im going to be straight up honest here! you do not look like a model at all. When i think of a model i think of Burberry models like alex pettyfer… now he's a model. to me you look like just an average guy. don't be so conceited

• You should be thankful for the compliment. Do you know how many people there are in the world who would kill to hear that even once? Not everyone is fortunate enough to be good looking, so appreciate it. And people won't treat you like a douche if you are kind, even if you're the hottest guy ever, if you're nice and humble you'll be treated well.

• Hmm.. you look average in my opinion, and I wouldn't necessarily say you look like a model either. :) So, no you shouldn't be ashamed..

• I decide what i am ok :)

• PLLFan you watch Pretty Little Liars?

• Yess! I love PLL :p

• going to have to be honest ur like a 6 out of 10. And if ur cocky ill that you like I do all cocky people

• I can think of many other things you should be ashamed of.

• How do you handle it all?

• nothing wrong with it. does it really annoy you to get asked if you're a model?

It's not annoying if i were confused by a model. but it's funny when other people get bothered and frustrated that other people find me attractive so they go following me like chickens pickin' at my opinions/questions, i'll just keep feeding'em lol

• I don't think you look like a model. You just look well average. Your no Ryan Reynolds but your okish.

• dont compare me to any one! dont say im okish like speaking for everyone.

• Time doesn't go any faster.

• That is also how time went in your life. We are totally different people.

• UGH I HATE THAT QUESTION! "Are u model? YOU SHOULD BE ONE" at first I'm like aww and now I'm just like "SHUTTTTTTT UPPPPPPP" in my head! Seriously I love food and that isn't going to change! I'm not going to lose 10more lbs and be underweight CUZ I LOVE FOOD

• 4|1

What Guys Said 10

• Websters defines "model" as "A small replica of the real thing". Guess you ARE a model after all. ; - )

• but that was not what was talking about so i dont care for your nerdy reply

• You've obviously painted yourself into a very small corner and I was just tryin to give ya a shot at getting out. Oh, the inhumanity!

• I don't know good looking guys vs average guys but I would say you are in the average category like most of us, don't mean to burst your bubble.

• Yes! You put the rest of us to shame my man!

• This question should be titled "Should I be ashamed of thinking I'm something amazing?" you're just another human, no one is more than that and it doesn't matter how amazing you think you look, or how much money you have.. You're nothing special, and the reason this world is so fucked up is because people think they are..

• Haha. Comeon don't hate, Its hotstuds troll hour and lets get over it. He's a model so

• Dont be ashamed, embrace it, rule the world

• George Costanza was a model as well

• You need to be hanged as many times as possible. :P

• Envy. Don't worry so much. You'll eventually feel more Self-sufficient. ;)

• It seems like you lack of Neurotism.
      You should be as hard as a rock and not let other brats play with your emotions.

• Remember that mind games are just for people that have no life. But you're old enough to stay away from that nonsense. I wish you the best! ;)

• Hey cutie ;)