Guys: what's your favorite hairstyle on girls?

Not the color but style like bangs or no bangs? Long or short hair? Straight, wavy or curly? Please give detail :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Long and worn down. Straight, wavy, curly, or whatever else can vary. They can all look great. It depends on the girl and the clothes at that time. But in general all hair styles can look good.

What Guys Said 8

• I really like the Shaggy bob hairstyle on a girl.
    It turns me on instantly lol :D
    www.google.co.in/search

• long hair that has some life to it. I don't like it when a girl's hair is so straight that it looks like it's a bunch of hair strands glued to her head.

• long hair = middle of back or longer above shoulder is a turn off for me. straight or a little waive no big curles , little bangs any stlye just don't like when it's pulled back making it look like you have big forehead

• Straight hair on a hot girl.

• I don't know what its called but when your bangs are cut in this straight line.
    Makes a girl 50% more sexy

• Long wavy hair gets me everytime, if a girl has that it makes her way more attractive to me

• Dreadlocks

• Totally depends on the gal's face.

If it fits, I love a longish pixie cut.

Bangs are cute, but they hide your face. They might work if you think you have a big forehead.

What Girls Said 1

• Medium curly hair wiff sideswept bangs. Tis my look and its cute all teh time