What do you guys think of these sandals?

Would they be good to wear at the beach during the summer time? Do you have a pair? And did/do you like them? Im thinking about getting a pair for me, my family and friends. But are they worth it. I've seen these in a shoes store and they looked pretty comfortable :)

www.amazon.com/.../ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

• Yes, I have a pair and I LOVE THEM :D
  • I have a pair and I hate them they didn't serve their puorpose
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the first time I've ever seen these... but wow do they look comfortable. I usually don't like wearing sandals very much because they're typically flat / don't give much arch support... I'd be willing to try these out though, haha.

• You really should try them :)

• sort of kind of not really off topic here but i saw you mention the arch of your foot: i was reading about why women like heels so much. it said that when a woman orgasms she arches her feet in a way so that it appears as if she's actually wearing a pair of heels, i think men do the same buttt its more of a woman thing (men were actually the first to wear heels, not women). so when they were heels, they're reminded of when they are having an orgasm, something about the correlation helps them in deciding whether to wear heels or not

• I hate heels. My feet are kind of flat and I need a little bit of support, that's all, but heels are too extreme.
      And also I... don't know how much I agree with connecting orgasms with wearing heels but who knows I guess..

What Guys Said 5

• I would just fabulous in these.

• They look fugly.

• Why do you say that?

• The straps are thick. The pockmarked texture. The garish color scheme. The cushion. The sole has those ugly grooves. It looks like it has too many parts.

• They look so lovely... Do forget to buy some matching socks.

• I agree, I dont like t see socks with sandals, it just is too weird for me. :)

• Dude, flower girl, Rainbow Sandals man. Socal, leather, goodness!

• Right I think I have same in blue and red. I still like heels on chicks better doe

What Girls Said 7

• I find them ugly, but that's all I can say about them - other than the fact that they look like they're bad for your feet - too soft, not supporting the arches...

• My mom had some and they were comfortable, the thing that I hate about sandals is that your feet will get dirty no matter what. As long as your feet are comfy and clean by the end of they day it's what matters most of the time. Stylish ones aren't always comfortable though but sure are pretty. :)

• They are one of those shoes that are not really cute but they look super comfy. I would like them as a gift though.

• I wouldn't wear them for one their hot pink and they look too clunky like a 40 year old or older would be wearinv them.

• They look comfy as hell.

And practical! Get them!

• hmm i like the colour

• They look comfortable but kind of clunky for my taste.