On a scale 1-10 1 being very attractive and 10 being not attractive at all. What do you rate me?

10 is having 10 flaws or more
1 is having 1 or fewer flaws

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2m47vw4.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/15x4u1h.jpg

the higher the number the less attractive you find me. What do you rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very pretty. At least 3, its hard to tell in a pic but Im sure you would be at least that.

• thank you what would i need to be a 1? major boob surgery? lol jk

• oh she is pretty

• Just remember, a 4 with a 1 personality will go further than a 1 with a 10 personality. If you want to attract decent guys. If you dont want decent guys then it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 35

• You are sad, why do you care what others think? the moment you think you are a 1 let me know.

• not so much that i care or that i need approval from others. I just wanted to see how others see me, what's so wrong about that? I also fail to see how that makes me uglier or degrades me in anyway. I do not understand why people answer this way.

• Nothing is wrong with it. I think it's great. Did you just copy and paste the link? I'm going to try this.

• 2. Marry me? lol ^_^

• lol sure, and we'll invite that serial down voter making up accounts to down vote. She's paranoid.

• I like petite women so I would have say 1.

• You are pretty hot. On your scale... probabl... 3... I'd climb you like a ladder. ;) Pretty face, beautiful hair, nice body... Yeah, you are sexy.

• thank you>

• You are very welcome. Just being honest. I want you. Oh Yeah, you are sexy. I'd love to see more.

• I'd rate you a 4 on looks.

• Very attractive. Why do you ask?

• just want to see where i stand through other people's perspective.

• and thank you

• Using your weird scale, 2. Using a normal scale you are 7.9/10.

• lol my weird scale thnks

• I'dd say 3. you look cute and hot and that makes you be a good approach for a guy (if you smile). I would date you

• 3. The scale is backwards, I had to translate my 7 into a 3 for you lol

• You are pretty.

Though your scale is odd.

You have really pretty hair and a lovely face.

Though you say flaws, define flaws.

3 or 4 I would say. But none of your pictures are really close or clear

• Thank you
      flaws are imperfections that you find unattractive?

Are these better? i mean up close.
      http://oi61.tinypic.com/17u2iq.jpg
      http://oi58.tinypic.com/17e3qf.jpg

• I dont see anything that I would find unattractive about you. Your have pretty face, and you are very pretty. Mind you my idea of beauty is more than just skin deep.

• He no like Asian women, he trippin' =P

• Oh man! Flawless!

• 2 Two. Two.

• I would say 3.5 or 4, you're not bad

• why is your scale backwards?

• because everybody else's is the same

• lol are you serious? you rate based on feet and butt? that's new to me haha I didn't even see this because my question was removed for no rational reason at all, only because "someone" didn't like it.

• it's removed? I still see it =D

• Average.

Features are typical, nothing quite stands out, but not 'bad' either.

• 8/9 out of 10, would not approach

• You went backwards from the normal useless scale everyone uses and everyone has a different opinion on each person :P

• Hawt! I would say 0 if there's such thing beyond normal. Not cuz im Asian myself but thats sum beauty smexy pix tight thurrr! Sure u wanna hit meh up sistah? ;)

• and thank you and i'm not Asian lol :)

• Whaaa...that what are u than? Mexican? I can't really tell but u look Asian though fasho.

• Geezes i dont get where all these hatin' coming from the ladies. U too good they be jellt. U come out looken like a *Star* catching them off guard so they be hatin'. Its nice to see a cutie on this site =]

• On looks 4...body 2. On your scale (1 is hottest). Very attractive overall. You rock the white dress.

• I think you're a 3

• 2.5 you are very beautiful don't worry at all.

• I'll give you a 3

• yeah i just copied the links and pasted

• you are hot

• Somewhere between 3-4 first pic is the best. Your mate is fine too

• And you shouldn't do the scale backwards I think a lot of people are confused. Lop

• I would give you a 8.5 out of a ten. You're attractive.

• Sorry didn't read the question clearly lol. I would give you a 1.5

• 4/10 with your weird ass scale

• Solid eight

• coooooollllll

• I'll give you a 2. Your lucky your a girl asking this because if you were
    a guy you'd get rude answers/comments. But then again I'm not surprised by the double standards on here at times.

• i did get answers saying it makes me ugly just by asking to be rated because it means i need approval. I do not need approval it's just to see how other see me. And also my question was removed for no reason at all, perhaps only because the admin who saw it didn't like it and i'm willing to bet it was a girl. and i'm also sure I know which girl it was. and If i were a guy asking this question they would have never removed my question to begin with.

• Oh believe me they would of removed it if you were a guy.

• I'd say you're a 2.25

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 19

• Why do you need a strangers approval to verify if your are beautiful or not? You set the tone for others to follow, as long as you think your beautiful thats all that matters and oher people will see you how you see yourself

• 4? ... I don't know...you seem like a little girl playing dress up.

• 1..

you make me feel like a 6..

• thank you and you look nice too, not a 6

• body 3
    face is average 4/5

• but does "average" mean "flawed"? it kinda goes to one of my comments re: flawless vs exceptional. Her rating is based on flaws.

• @ bunnahies, isn't there like "neutral" features? I don't believe that a flawless feature and an exceptional feature are mutually inclusive. For instance, a girl may have no flaws in her hair. But does that mean that her hair is by definition amazing?

You use "perfect", which I can agree with as being defined as "w/o flaw", but I'm not sure something like that applies to human physical features, as there is so much variety of the same feature that can be considered w/o flaw. But if there's variety, then how can it be universally perfect?

• dont confuse me! i dont like using the word flaw. its like saying its unacceptable to society. its just simply a preference. i can say, her hair is too long or short. but you may like it. but even if you like it, it doesn't mean its flawless or perfect, or amazing by definition. there is no flawless perfect being out there. its all based on preferences.
      im sorry im not as smart as you <\3

• Your 1. I wish I could look like you.-.

• Thank you, you are sweet. :)

• You are flawless. I give you a 1 or 2.

• Is this the question that got hidden that you were complaining about?

• How is this opinion even helpful to my question?

and of course! It been back since forever. They put back like 5 seconds after i posted the other question which was also removed.

• or maybe you did that profile lol

• lol why would I do that? still not answering my question, huh? Fishing it is...

• You're hot. I would rate a 2.5.

• I am a very observatve person when it comes to beauty. Base on your looks I'd give 4/5.

• Your beauty is of a girl. I don't see woman when I see you. I'm more into a natural beauty who didn't have to do much on their face.

• U are beautiful but learn not to care about other peoples opinions because their opinions really doesn't matter. Take care :)

• 2 or 3...u look unsure of yourself on both picks..why is that?you're cute as a button though and sexy body that guys would luv and women envy.

• Lay off sum of the makeup though it will eventually age u...do a nightly skin regime that will make u glow and get rid if the makeup.

• You are gorgeous!
    I would give a 2 just because I personaly think that you would be even prettier with a bit less makeup!
    Beautiful girl!!!:)

• Aww thank you! you are beautiful yourself.
      but the second link i posted i have no makeup and i think i look better on all the other ones.

• A 6.5

You have nice hair and a slim body, that's about it
    I would say 8, for asking this question

• Overall, I would say you're somewhere between 3 and 4 and of course that's based on my own idea of beauty, so you know, nothing personal. I don't like girls who wear tons of make up because the moment they show up with their clean natural face it is lie WOAH WTF. So confidence in a natural face is always a great thing. You have a nice body, but I have this idea that you have the body of a girl still, I guess it's the height maybe, I don't know how tall you are, but you look petite all around. Lastly, and this is entirely my taste, I don't like your style, I'm sorry. That may not have a lot to do with your rating, but style is also something that adds to attractiveness or lessens. My idea of gorgeous are people like actress Eva Green and Rachel McAdams, model Carla Crombie is just gorgeous.

• you are very pretty haha I like your dress too!! you are flawless~! I give you 1.

• aw i didn't think anyone would rate me a 1 lol
      thank you very much

• I was being jealous..you are too pretty :) I like your outfit too haha

• Hmm, just so so.. Real beauty should come from inside and no need for others' to approve. Since you did, it naturally degrades yourself.
    But yeh,, perhaps you are just too young too naive. Never mind.

• What is so wrong about asking how one looks? don't understand why pple have to answer saying i don't need others approval. it's NOT for approval. Just to see how others see me over the average population. I don't think it makes me uglier for asking.

• it doesn't make you uglier, but it does seem like you're fishing for compliments..

• lol funny how other girls hate when other girls get complimented
      i'm asking for critics not so you all can tell me lovely things. but if you think i'm lovely go right ahead :)

someone said i was too skinny i'll take that critic just as well as i'll take the ones saying i'm not too bad, or that i'm pretty. But you can take this however you like. What is is to you is in none of my interests.

• You look like a 8 in some photos and like a 7 in other photos. I think the ones who gave you low ratings are just jealous they can't be skinny like you. Every girl wants to be skinny. Anybody who says otherwise is lying.

• Don't think you read the scale properly. 1 is flawless and 10 is many flaws, lol. People who gave 1 or 2 or 3, they aren't low scores, but in fact really good ones.

• thank you cucakes for clearing that up
      I always see the same scale question on here and I thought i should change it up a bit, but now everyone thinks it's weird lol

and thank you also anonymous.

• You're really pretty and you have a great body. I'd give you somewhere between 2 or 3 :)