If we were to switch clothes right now, what would I be wearing?

You would be wearing some black leggings, a big pull over hoodie, some black socks, a bra, and some glasses.

Your turn! What would I be wearing?:)

0|1
21|16

Most Helpful Guy

• the only things that might look weird on a guy there would be the leggings and the bra, other than that, it's pretty tomboyish. youd be wearing a shite shirt, black socks and blue jeans (im a 90's kid)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• You'd be wearing a green t-shirt, boxers, basketball shorts. That's all I'm wearing besides my glasses.

I could really experience my feminine side in this trade off haha

1|2
    0|0
  • Boxers but I suppose I could put on a t shirt for you

4|1
    0|0
  • White wifebeater and green boxer briefs. My typical GaG attire.

2|1
    0|0
  • Wait, you'd give me leggings AND socks? I'll have sweaty legs then.

Hmm let's see, you'll get my grey turtleneck sweater, button pants, Nike black socks, generic white rubber shoes, a silver watch, and a beard.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm wearing glasses today. So yeah, black-framed ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Track pants with paint stains on them and a tourist shirt from Yellowstone covered in dog hair. You'd look good. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Grey hoodie and boxer briefs.

Damn i would look weird in leggings

1|0
    0|0
  • You would be wearing my PJ pants. And no top. Which would be up to you. But I never wear a shirt to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red jockwear undies. You sure you up for it?:-p

0|2
    0|0
  • Band t-shirt, tight black jeans and dark blue boxer-briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • A plain white t shirt and some black basketball pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • A tuxedo? Do you like it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans, a black shirt and bikini briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a bunny suit, nothing else no bras and undies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. You'd be wearing a security uniform.. I love the question

0|0
    0|0
  • Black t-shirt with a French cafe arty/hipster graphic, grey Quiksilver shorts, checkered Vans slip ons/socks

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• If we were to switch clothes right now, what would I be wearing?
    You would be wearing a tank top ( www.gesshoku.com/images/kowai-cami-tank-purple.jpg ), shorts
    ( i.ebayimg.com/.../...9nysd9hEBQONreHGdg~~60_12.JPG ), and boots ( resources.shopstyle.com/.../...-black-footwear.jpg )

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be wearing: silky light purple underwear, a black sports bra, black draw string athletic pants (the string you tie them with is actually a silky pink shoe lace, the actual string broke. So I had to improvise. And, the pants have holes in the upper leg area and are pined with a safety pin), a white tank top ( with a bra type thing attached on the inside), a long sleeve v neck white shirt, white socks, glasses and (I have my cartilage pierced on my left ear) so you'd be wearing a diamond stud in your ear.

I think that about covers it, sure you don't just want to keep what you're wearing lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans leggings, emerald green shirt, a taupe cardigan, black army jacket, white socks, black Keds, and a long vintage necklace with keys pendant

1|0
    0|0
  • you'd be wearing... a towel

2|0
    0|0
  • Haha that's what I'm wearing! A hoodie sweater and leggings. Except you would be wearing a burnt orange sweater and grey leggings with white ankle socks :)

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt, men's maroon hoodie and black yoga pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be wearing a funky dress that has lace prints, tights and 6 inch tall ankle boots with 2 inch thickness - you would then be wearing a khaki trench coat that is has wool on the inside and has a fur hoodie. You would totally be looking cute and tre- chic. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot pink short shorts and a Run DMC
    T-Shirt lol. No undies or socks, I am in full ready for bed mode

0|0
    0|0
  • black spandex shorts, navy blue hoodie, a white sports bra, white ankle socks and glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be wearing , Blue shirt, black sweats, bra, pink socks, and glasses :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Red tank top, black knee-length skirt, white socks, pink bra, and orange underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • A snap back, glasses, purple shirt, blue jeans, black convers, bra, dark grey hoodie, white socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd wear silver, dangly earrings, blue-and-silver bracelets, a navy-blue camisole and black skinny jeans. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just panties and nothing elese

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be wearing a blue top, a black bra, black leggings, grey socks, and a pink thong.

0|0
    1|0
  • A neon yellow tank top snd black underwear cause I'm still in my jammies ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Crop top and skirt/high heel wedges

0|0
    0|0
  • pink tee shirt and brown shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • A shirt bad undies lol

0|0
    0|0
  • torn, old lacy black panties from JcPenney.. that's it