girls do you care about guys hair?

I got my haircut from over my ears to a short faux hawk, I don't know if it really matters to girls or not, do you rather shorter or longer hair on a guy? is long hair a turn off?

im mostly basing this off of a guy I know. he's over weight and has long curly hair that he keeps hidden under a old nastly blue jays hat. its pretty greasy. but he honestly likes his hair long and dirty like that it makes me wonder.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the faux hawk : )

I think it depends on the guy, though, and what he can pull off. If it looks good, I'm sure girls will like it.

What Girls Said 7

• I like long hair in boys. It makes the guy look, I don't know, "free" and "rebel". As long as it's not TOO LONG (for boys it's like below the shoulders). Short hair makes you look more... "In control"

• long is always better.
    not headbanger long, but a little shag is soo attractive.
    something to run my hands through ;)

• I like short and long hair...As long as its neat.

• As long as you have hair.. It's all good. When you get to be my age, the hair starts to disappear :P

• i like longer hair

• As long as it's not greasy and he likes it and it suits him. 😁

• I think it depends on how it looks on the person and if they can pull it off.
    As long as it's not greasy and you take care of it, it's all good to me lol

What Guys Said 0