What is your natural hair color? Have you changed the color before?

My natural hair color is black. And once I changed to auburn and another time a deep red. Now its back to black. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My natural hair is brown but in middle school I dyed it bleach blonde trying to get highlights. It looked reeeaalllllyyy bad. Thankfully I dyed it back brown and my fried hair has been cut off since then.

What Guys Said 4

• I was born with somewhat light hair, but it gradually got darker and darker. Now it's dark brown I think. I never color or change it in any way.

• Ryan Reynolds brown.

• black its always been black too

• BROWN BROWN BROWN

What Girls Said 6

• My natural hair color is black. I've dyed my hair all kinds of color and literally haven't had non colored hair since I was in the 4th grade, up until now. I recently made the decision to cut my hair short to get rid of all the colored hair and I'm just going to rock my natural color for a while. At least for a whole year.

• My hair is naturally brown. Over the years it's been blonde, red, black, and dark blue. Right now I don't have any colour in it.

• My natural hair color is dark brown and yes, I've changed the color MANY times.

• Dark blonde, it's actually a weird color cause some say it looks orange in certain lights, sometimes it looks full brown and in the summer and when I was younger it was more blonde.
    I've aalways liked it and prefer natural-ness anyway so I've never dyed it nor do I plan to.

• Asian natural hair color, Super dark brown/Black.
    Yes Copper brown highlight and dyed Some type of brown mix with red/orange, I dont remember.

• My natural hair color is black too, previously i highlighted red and also brown now is back to original colour