What do girls actually think about male body hair?

I mean its ok that the girls find it sort of gross, dirty and ugly and a big turn off...but do they think that having lots of tons of body hair is an abnormal n weird thing...sort of disease?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• What do girls actually think about male body hair?
    I find most gals think it's normal. This gal finds it disgusting.

but do they think that having lots of tons of body hair is an abnormal n weird thing...sort of disease?
    I doubt it as it seems most gals realize body hair is normal and as you're male they likely would understand if you have lots of body hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not a fan, but I do realise it's normal, I wish guys would realise the same about girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any problem with body hair! It would be the weirdest thing if a man wouldn't have any body hair! But too much hair is also a little turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am personally really attracted to men with hair on their chest, arms and legs and even a bit of stubble~ MANLY MEN! XD I think guys who shave EVERYTHING are a bit dainty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Korean guys don't really have body hair..LOL some don't even have hair on their legs... I found it very weird..haha Body hair is hot I think hehe like Hugh Jackman or Ryan Reynolds :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind body hair I mean it's there for a reason: because you're a man! I do however hate beards. Ew. And I don't really wanna date a hairless dude... That's petty odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love body hair on men. I don't really like it when men shave EVERYTHING, I think some body hair is insanely sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They think that its ugly. They think its "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".

They have not realised the harsh reality of life.

True story//

0|0
    1|0
  • Thats normal and manly.

0|0
    0|0