What's your favourite part of your body? and why?

I'm bored.. dropping random questions now hehe :)
my favourite part of me is my skin :P my friends told me I have very soft skin hehe how about you? What's your favourite part of your body? Do you enjoy seeing yourself in the mirror? :)

0|0
27|21

Most Helpful Guy

• My favourite part is not visible to anybody - that includes me. It is my brain. I am emotionally attached to my family and take care for not hurting anybody, but I took large numbers of decisions thinking about it with brain.

10|1
    1|0
    • Your brain is HOT! awesome~ thank you for your opinion!

• Thank you for understanding the meaning of my answer and selection it as the best. Thank you.

What Guys Said 20

• For me it must be my middle finger. I seem to show it off a lot.

¬_¬

5|0
    0|0
  • I love my back and shoulders and I love my legs. I love my dimples and laughter lines too

1|0
    0|0
  • My large rib-cage. It's so odd.

It looks kind of weird at times but it usually gives the effect that Im just ripped and work out all the time. Which isn't true since all I do is sit on my ass.

It has a cleft down to my abs on the sides and it pushes out my chest

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha awesome :) this is the first time that I've ever heard someones favourite part of them is a large rib-cage haha :P thank u for your comment

• I would say my heart, because the thumping sound it makes is beautiful and reminds me of life.
    Not only mine is beautiful, but so is everyone else's.

2|0
    0|0
  • My favorite part of my body is probably.my cock for obvious reasons.

2|0
    0|0
  • My lower back from a side profile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess my eyes since they are really the only thing I get complemented on.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hands, not because of how they look but all I can do with them, in every aspect they bring me the most joy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, shoulders? Sure, why not I guess, that works.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome! Yes i can see you have gorgeous eyes and wide shoulders! Thank you for you comment!

• Trust me you don't want to see me naked, Even I don't like looking at myself naked so I have no favorite body part on me that I like.

1|0
    1|0
  • My shoulders, their very toned.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes shoulders are important!! Haha thank you for your comment here

• i guess my face :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes your hair looks great on you, you are HOTT :) thank you for your comment here!

• Thank you and you're so sweet :P

• I'm having a hard time choosing between my love meat and my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • my legs. or my face.

1|0
    0|0
  • My rump roast, I was told a few times by girls I have a nice one. I don't like looking in the mirror too much, only when I need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite part of my body are my hands. They are soft and seem to be comforting to others when I touch them and that makes them useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like my body, and looking into a mirror just makes things more strange

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes a lot because blue is my favorite color. I realize I sound like a six year old. I also have a decent set of abdoms

1|0
    0|0
    • :) blue eyes are awesome~ I wanna have blue eyes and of course a decent abdom LOL haha thank you for your comment!

• I guess if I had to pick the bottom of my feet. I never see them and that's one part I can't find an issue with.

I hate looking at myself in the mirror. In fact I hate looking at myself so much if I didn't have a girl that wanted mirrors I'd remove them from my house.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• my knuckles. its so deadly that im proud of it.

when i look at the mirror, people laugh at me. sometimes when bf walks in the closet, hed see me putting my butt up against the mirror. well i just wanted have a closer look. i dont like seeing myself. im just really intrigued by my own body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Knuckles!!! wow that's new haha :) thank you for your opinion!

• I rather like the look of my cerebellum. But if that doesn't count... my butt.

1|1
    0|0
    • You have an awesome brain and hot butt? Thats so niceeeeee! Haha thank you for your comment

• Good question!
    I would say my legs, because they're long and somewhat thin and shapely.
    Do I enjoy looking at myself in the mirror? Well, depends on my mood, or the mirror, sometimes I look at myself and think 'wow, SPUNK!' and other days I'm like 'desperate and dateless'. Also depends on the lightning. In general, yes, I guess, mainly to ensure I don't strut around town like a foxy moron whilst something is tragically horrid about my appearance.
    P.S - I wish I had nice skin. Consider yourself lucky (:

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw thank you! I wish I have long and thin legs~ I have super thick thigh which kept me stand still LOL haha thank you for your comment!

• ...my breasts...

1|1
    0|0
  • My eyes. They are not brown not green. Something in between.

3|0
    0|0
  • What's your favourite part of your body?
    My eyes.

and why?
    I love the color and length/thickness of my eyelashes.

Do you enjoy seeing yourself in the mirror?
    Yes

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome~~ I wanna have long eyelashes too!! (I have to have fake lashes, my must have item..hehe :P) thank you for your opinion!

• For long eyelashes you can try careprost (generic latisse) or sterilize an empty mascara tube and wand and fill it with olive and castor oil.

• WOW~ thank you I'm going to try that for sure!

• My eyelashes. People ask me if I'm wearing false ones all of the time lol. They are long and dark.
    I don't particularly enjoy looking in the mirror, but I don't hate it hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    • So jealous now.. I have very short eyelahses LOL haha awesome~

• My boobs x)

1|3
    0|0
  • I love everything about my body except for my short legs and thick thighs! Also sometimes I tend to hate my skin because it breaks out whenever I get too nervous, too stressed or sad..

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my legs they look really good in heels or in short shorts. Funny thing is I don't really like heels or short shorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to go with my butt, I love how its shaped.

1|1
    0|0
  • i like my face the most

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure you look awesome~~ :D thank you for your comment here!

• My stomach because it's perfectly flat! And it looks good in crop tops and tight dresses

1|1
    0|0
  • My eyes. I like the color that they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is my skin. I'm always complimented on how soft, clear and young it looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes because they are big enough with double eyelids.

1|0
    0|0
    • AWESOME! you know that we Koreans do get surgery for that! haha jealous~ thank you for your opinion!

• Show All
    • Haha, I'm a Chinese.Aren't Koreans Chinese too? I love to put light blue eyeshadow on the creases of my eyes :-)

• @JohnWhilkins:Haha, you must be kidding :-) But most people like my eyes because of my eyelids.

• I think i like my face the most! I love looking in the mirror as well but not for too long haha

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes, nose, breasts. i mean these are where i get compliments on mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • My legs, they look better in heels.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish I can wear heels LOL haha Thank you for your opinion here!

• my fav perhaps is eyes
    no i dont really enjoy looking into the mirror

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite part of my body? My eyes because they change color when my emotion changes :)
    I do not enjoy seeing myself in the mirror, unless I only see my eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh... that's so cool your eyes change colour? That's amazing! thank you for your comment

• Show All
    • That's really awesome!!!

• Yeah, it's like the only part of my body that I like haha :D

• My midsection/torso.
    I have low body fat on my stomach, a very small waist and defined abs. It's just genetics though.

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm so jealous now :P

• But I don't have amazing legs so I suppose everybody has a good bit and a not so good bit. Don't be jealous, I'm sure there's something about you that I'd love to have :)

• :) still I'd love to have defined abs~ never had it in my life LOL thank you for your opinion!

• My legs because they're long and look great in heels even though Im only 5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • My legs. They're long and thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate everything about it T.T

1|0
    0|0
    • Show me your picture i'm really really good at finding a peron's charm~!!! i'm sure you are amazing!!! :)

• Show All
    • Skin condition will go away~ :) I usually have real bad skin when I get stressed or the time of the month :P but it usually get better lata on~ so no worry! :D

• I agree meibay you have beautiful eyes!

• I like my lips and mouth.
    I like having full lips, although my mouth is pretty big, I can hide the ginormity (yep, made that up) pretty easily, haha!

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice~ yes I can see your picture there! you look awesome! thank you for your comment

• Aww, thank you!