Ladies why do you hate fedoras on men?

i was wondering why so many women hate fedoras on men can someone help me understand this please.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Any affectation whatsoever in dress implies, in my mind, a flaw in the understanding."

Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• I absolutely ADORE a fedora on a man! I think of class and sophistication. A man who shows a desire to display his personality in a very tangible way! Be true to who you are Sweetheart!!!

• Fedoras remind me of Backstreet boys and wannabe pimps/gangsters. And it just doesn't look good on anyone. It's a yucky hat.
    Also "nice guys"

*tips fedora*

• because i want it and i can't take it.

• I love it if the guy can pull it off, otherwise it just looks weird. Most guys (18-30) here in Denmark wear caps and look like 13 year old boys. So unattractive I wish they all wore fedoras :)

• It depends on facial structure and the outfit they are wearing. Some guys look really good with them, but others it just doesn't look right.

• i think they look clownish but to be fair, i don't enjoy them on women either. i mean, go ahead wear one to be silly or whatever but it is not in the least bit attractive

• They come off as very faux "nice guy" to me. And it just doesn't look good.

• I love fedoras. I have several. But most guys I know wear base ball caps.

• I don't hate fedoras on a man.
    If a man is wearing a dorky one or if he never takes it off, that's the only time I would NOT like it.
    I like fedoras. I wish I could sport one, haha!

What Guys Said 1

• If a girl doesn't like you because of you hat then they aren't the girl for you