What do you think of really long hair?

My hair is really long- to the middle of my rear end and healthy looking. I get compliments on it from some people, but I am just wondering what people generally think when it is that long. One of my brothers says it looks 70's. Do most men like hair that long or would you prefer it a little shorter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I prefer short hair. However, there is something appealing about really long hair that is well kept. Though it all depends on how it is styled. But the issue is do you like it? Given the time it took to get it that long cutting it would suck if you decided you didn't like it afterward. Guys like all types of hair. Given the fact that hair is something easily changed, I never make hair a major preference.

What Guys Said 4

• "One of my brothers says it looks 70's . "

That not a compliment, that's a nice way of saying - you should cut your hair

• Long and health hair can show a lot about a person. It show you are healthy and can take care of oneself. I also believe though you will feel much better if you have a shorter layer hairstyle, as a guy I had very long hair too, I loved it and I got complements all the time, then I finally cut it, and it lever looked better, I believe its the same for girls, if you cut your hair to a more stylish look, you will most likely grab the attention of more guys.

• Long hair have always been seen as a part of a womans beauty, like an natural ornament. All guys have their preference, but I think long hair compliment a girls looks.

In my opinion long hair are liked by most men. I know I do!

I am pretty sure, they look good on you too!

• To the middle of your rear and healthy looking? Wow, that's perfect. I wish I have a girlfriend with her hair like yours.

What Girls Said 1

• It is a little too long. It would look good still long, just maybe to the middle of your back at the longest.