How often do you wear jewelry? How often do you wear jewelry?

How often do you wear jewelry? I wear jewelry sometimes, not a lot .

Most Helpful Guy

• Every day. Usually 2 rings. Some times more. My earings. And a necklace. Cheap and tacky stuff. I love it.

What Guys Said 3

• Blah. I can't stand wearing jewelry. Like HATE it. It just makes me feel constricted or confined...whatever that means.

Hell, I'd love it one day if I got married and my wife didn't care if I wore a ring or not. I know it's completely unlikely and that at that point I'd probably wanna wear it, but for now even the idea of that is yuck.

• i hate fugly man jewelry on guys...but the wedding ring i might have to get used to if my husband didn't want to wear one..lol i would just not wear mine hehe

• See, that's where I'd run into trouble because I'd want her to wear hers. LOL.

Ok, rethinking the wedding ring thing now...

• I wear a sexy necklace daily.

• The only jewellery I wear is a watch and that's 24/7

What Girls Said 7

• I have really cute rings that I like to wear. Just one at a time though, on my left hand, middle finger. I used to wear earrings like this
    engaged.robbinsbrothers.com/.../...s-1024x1024.jpg everyday, but then one of the crystals fell out and totally made me sad. I typically do not wear necklaces or bracelets because they annoy me sometimes and I hate taking things off in the middle of the day and losing them. I can't wear fake metals, irritates my skin.

• I have my two wedding rings I wear and I have a nose ring, right now I have a hoop in it, and I wear earrings almost everyday, same as bracelets. I love big bangles and studded cuffs. The only piece of jewelry that stays on me 24/7 though is the nose ring

• Almost never, I'd loose it in a few minutes.

• I have to wear jewelry at work but other than that I tend to forget about it.

• I wear a guitar necklace most days, that or my sparrow necklace (damn, talk about cliche, haha).
    I wear earrings... usually, music notes or sparrows, sometimes just bohemian designs.
    I used to wear rings all the time, but find them more annoying now, although I will wear one when I'm trying to look nice.
    Same thing with bracelets.

• almost never. it makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

• Everyday. I don't really take it off. A gold chain that my dad gave me when i was young that has a gold dog tag with my name, gold earrings, and a bracelet that has three roses each with a different type of gold and finally my class ring that's white gold with a green emerald (my birth stone).