What exactly do you think about Megan Fox?

Everything, from her personality to her looks, boys and girls, what do you think about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks slutty, no offense to her fans. Her new tattoo is a perplexing turn off. And her personality isn't all that much better.

• Which tattoo is new?

• LOL, I could of sworn it was only a few weeks old. Has she gotten another one? That brings the total to what now?

• I think about six, the marilyn monroe one, the butterflies thing, the broken heart poem, the moon, the weird ying yang and her ex fiancees name near her v-jayjay, I think that's it. they are all pretty old

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know anything about her other than her looks so based on that:

In the movie she was sweaty and working on the car rather than sitting in the passenger seat reading a book.

• So do you like the sweaty car working girl or the passenger seater reader?

• I kind of hate her. She seems, from what I have read in interviews with her, to be a horrible human being, and I find her extremely unattractive.

• Really? What makes her unattactive?

• And how long have you been a short, diffident, virgin?

• Hey, relax, fellas, different guys have different taste. relax. She's not everyones cup of tea.

• I like pretty much everything about her except her tattoos. She's really pretty, damn hot at times, loved her in transformers. I like most of what I read about her in interviews, she seems like she has a sense of humor.

• megan fox is a stunner- great looking

as a person I can't say but she seems straight talking which I like in people

What Girls Said 9

• i think she's extremely synthetic looking.

• All I know is that she is beautiful physically. Other than that I don't know and really don't care.

• I think she is really, reallly, really pretty and hot but I would like to see her without some make up on because it seems she wears a lot of it so it would be a big bummer if she looked really, really unattractive. Other than that I find her extremelly sexy.

• She's attractive but seems a little too 'overdone'. For some reason she looks unnatural to me. I can't say anything about her personality because I don't know her. I haven't seen any interviews or anything related to her recently so I wouldn't know how she acts in public either. I liked her better a while back. She was in "Confessions of a teenage drama queen" back in 2004 I think. She was cool. Haha.

• I think she is pretty, and I did like her in the Transformers movie. I thought she did a good job. I don't know what her personality is like, though.

• i think she's really pretty.

and I'm not that sure about her personality but she seems really sweet

• Wow I've been hearing her name a lot lately, lol. She's a pretty good actress, I like her character in the Transformer movies. Beautiful too. Haha is it weird that I said that?

• No, a girl can call another girl beautiful without it being lesbo-ish, unless you meant it in a i-want-to-kiss-her kind of way, which is fine if you swing that way, hehehe

• Lol no I meant it in a non-lesbian way ahha.

• i think she is really hot haha, if I was a lesbian id well do her lol x

• I think she is soo gorgeous and I after I read some interviews that she did I like her. She seems like she is real as hell and doesn't just try to be perfect just because she's hot.