Do you or girls you know look really different without makeup?

Ok not going to lie. I look really different without makeup. I could pass for a guy even! I look like I have puffy eyes without mascara. I hope I'm not the only girl I wear cover up mascara and eyeliner but still I look different. Do you? Do most girls look different without makeup? I always wear It when I go out. Is it weird that I look different and not like when I don't wear any?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup. When I do put makeup on I don't put much on - and I don't look that much different - I basically just put eyeliner on :p. My friend though. When she doesn't have makeup on she looks one way...and when she puts it on...she's a totally different person.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess they look different to be honest don't see much if anything of the girls I know when there not in make up , I always seem to see them when in public or when there dressed up

What Girls Said 7

• I look even more pale without make-up, hate it, I'm super fair skinned so it's impossible for me to tan and I have inherited dark circles under my eyes (thanks genetics!) so yep, I look -not super horrendously disgusting- but quite different without my slap on.

• I think it's cruel to make fun of a girl for wearing makeup/too much makeup. Some people need to because they have skin conditions, or for their own reasons they just want to wear it. If you always put it on - that's perfectly fine. Personally, I just get lazy sometimes and decide not to put it on, but I definitely look better with makeup.

• I don't wear makeup. I have bad skin - acne, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, redness, and so on. Sometimes I feel self-conscious, but I generally just don't care.

If someone chooses to wear it, I'm not one to judge. When people I know take it off, it is obvious (not necessarily in a bad way), though.

• i always think theyre sick when they dont have any on. so different and pale. just not use to it :/

• people tell me i look the same and i think it's because i don't know how to do it well. i don't use eyeshadow or liner. i also rarely wear it so i don't get practice. in at least japan many girls look like a completely different person with makeup.

• My sister looks like a ghost with makeup and looks like a normal chick without it.

• Not really, I look the same