Scale of 1-10? Picture for you guys?

On a scale of 1-10?
Not me by the way, picture of a friend of mine
http://i61.tinypic.com/igambb.jpg

Updates:
Here's a better picture then since everyones saying its hard to see from that angle http://i61.tinypic.com/35jwo4x.jpg
The filters are just from instagram

0|1
6|25

Most Helpful Guy

• DANG! Your freind is more like a 12! She's beautiful.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• A solid 7 from my side. She has definitely found the right angles, make up and lighting to put her best foot forward

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty gal. No ratings unless 18+, and ideally 21+, is confirmed though. I'm not ready to be a creepy old man yet, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol she's 20

• OK, phew! I can live with that. Yeah I'd throw her an 8 or 9 for sure, and my scale is TOUGH. 10s don't happen, it'd break the scale. If there's a 10, why not a 10.1, you know? :-P

• I'd say 8 cause I see highlights and touch ups in the pic & too much mascara

The girl's got sharp features alright

0|0
    1|0
  • Your friend is really pretty.

Though the shot looks posed and if this was a candid it would be easier to rate her.

Just based off this Id say 7 or 8. But she also looks really young.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is nice looking, but somewhat strategic. Many things can be hide or added in digital photography by technique, but she is worth as a friend. Rate her +8.

0|0
    1|0
  • She's really good looking I think she could be a ten but I'd have to see her body and statue to know. It's hard to know based off one pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8. Wow she's really pretty.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd give her an 8 from what you can see. Maybe a 2 point shift either way if you could see all of her.

I definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture is legit 10. But, I suspect sneaky angles and brightness.

1|1
    0|0
  • 7 after removing light effects etc. The joys of digital photography!

0|2
    0|0
  • Solid 8. Extra points for wearing that chain :)

0|1
    0|0
    • A lot of people have been saying 8! Why not a 10! Lol i think she's a 10 but maybe thats just cause im jealous of how gorgeous she is :)

• She's a Hottie

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice hair? Nice photoshop..
    I would rate 6..

0|1
    1|0
  • Between 8 and 8.5.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah she's beautiful, seems pretty young, how old is she anyways?

0|0
    0|0
    • I would give her a 10 probably, but it also looks like she has really done herself up with make up, at least with the eyes and lips

• She's 20

• I say an 8.

0|1
    0|0
  • 9. she's definitely my type and looks like a girl i dated before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! She's really cute. I'd give her a 8.8.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8. she's like some girl I only talk to if smiling at me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • From that picture alone a 9, but some photos can be deceiving

0|0
    0|0
  • edited so 6.5 for me

0|0
    1|0
  • Your friend is a 8 for the face. Pretty good looking. A whole body face shot would be nice though.

0|1
    1|0
  • A 7.

I know lots of guys would rate her 8-9 though. While there's no denying that she's pretty, she just isn't the girl I'd feel myself with. Seems like a pretty shell with idle content. Sorry if that's insult your friend.

(now if some girls could answer this question? /dating/q992041-is-she-just-using-me-for-attention )

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd give her an 8. I think she's missing this... spark or exotic touch to her. She's not ugly at all, that's for sure. Personality could push it to a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is truly gorgeous. No Flaws there at all. People who say that there are, are very Long sighted indeed

She's easily a nine or ten or less if she has addictions :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes i agree! :) She's the most beautiful friend i have.

• Perfect 10.

I'm laughing how all these average joes (5s and 6s) are all rating her below 8 and pointing stupid faults that doesn't even exist.

0|0
    0|0
    • So a guy that is average is unable to have a qualifying opinion on attraction?

• She's flawless.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 but the picture looks heavily filtered so she could actually be a 6 in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn she's a 10 and I am a girl lol

0|0
    0|0