What is the single most important physical characteristic a person must have for you to find them hot?

What is the single most important physical characteristic a person must have for you to find them hot?

Just 1.

Updates:
Skinny.

0|0
17|16

Most Helpful Girl

• SKINNY. But toned not flabby.

0|0
    0|1
    • That makes me moist. Kindred spirit 2.

• Show All
    • Wow. Those are my exact requirements for girls.

• Its a simple preference to have, a difficult one to satisfy. No one knows how people will behave as they age. Its always gamble.

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 16

• A pretty/cute face... if they don't have a nice face I won't be attracted to them at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • "A person" - a vagina.

2|0
    0|0
  • A Face. Not even kidding.

3|1
    0|0
  • Since most have mentioned eyes (which would also be my choice as well), I'll say a woman's smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girls face but their shape is what really gets me. Their statue. The curve separating their waist, butt and chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a real woman. If the person is not a woman then I can't think of them as "Hot".

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep and curious eyes. Some people have lots of depth in their eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • if im into women, i expect them to have a pussy. lol, i mean technically thats what makes them women. you could say boobs as well, but have you ever seen men with man boobs, called moobs. yikes! anyway, yeah, other than the pussy, id have to say long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the face-how pretty she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with some thickness

0|1
    0|0
  • One word?
    Female.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a sexy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face, that's the most important

1|0
    0|0
  • All about the eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its would be a girls eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! and hot Asian shy girl...

0|0
    1|0