• Ask
  • myTake

Eyes Compliment?

What's a really good eyes compliment you can give a girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hi, I'm a girl and I know this situation all too well...
    If everyone is constantly saying that she is pretty, don't. She will think you're just like all the other guys who were looking for just a physical relationship. If you compliment her appearance, definitely make sure you have already complimented her interests/sensibilities/culture/intellect first. She isn't an airhead and if she really does get complimented on her looks this often, she probably sometimes feels like everyone sees her in the airhead light.
    This may seem a little tacky but you may want to check out a certain scene in Spanglish, where Flor tells Mr. Clasky she enjoyed watching him cook (because he is skillfull) and he says, "If it's anything at your end, imagine what it is over here...but the last thing you want is someone going off on your looks...it's just that you are drop dead crazy gorgeous!" *Paz Vega's character, with or without intention, gave Adam Sandler's character a perfect opportunity to compliment her physically...you don't want to go right into it with a girl who's heard it a million times. Otherwise it's just old news!
    Usually the "corny lines" only work in EXTREME moderation...in other words, don't use this approach more than once in one day because it would seem as though you were trying too hard but had no real substance or stuff to say. Corny lines can be dangerous because there is a fine line between them and pickup lines, and a girl who is genuinely interested in you will not be interested in past approaches to pick up other girls! Most importantly, never use the same line twice!
    Eye compliments can come off as a little corny but if you say her eye color is cool or something (or take notice of the color pattern in her iris) that's totally different and she'll like it...it also says that you see her as an intellectual (who just happens to be very pretty lol) I like the iris pattern one. But the absolute best eye compliment you can give a girl is just really good eye contact!
    But it's really cool that you're concerned about this because most people wouldn't be. :)

• Very very good advice here

What Girls Said 15

• tell her that her eyes are beautiful...that literally all it takes :)

• Awwwwwwwwww -melts-
    =] You will make her laugh and feel super special all at once.

• There's one thing that I've been told many times and I really love it, "your eyes reveal all of your emotions" it is true, at least for me but the first time I heard it I loved it

• awh. its pretty obvious you think about this girl a lot. that's cute compliment to. I'm sure that any compliment you give her will make her feel amazing. but I like that one! good job

• i have light brown eyes my ex boyfriend wrote my in a card 'i love the way your eyes look when they're in the sunset and your eyes light up with a tint of gold' it melted my heart :)

• A guy said my eyes were "intense" once and I nearly died. The whole night I was thinkin';"All guys say a girl's eyes are beautiful or pretty. But mine are INTENSE."Whatever you do, make the compliment as natural and sincere as possible. Sincerity usually eliminates the corny.

• Now that is going to be my pick up line. lol

• Just be like ..."i like your eyes" and that's more than enough..she'll be happy you even noticed

• I was thinking of trying something like..."you know there is one thing I am totally jealous about you, and that's your eyes" in a flirty way

• Show Older
    • Yea I agree, that's too confusing. She might fast foward into thought and wonder "I wonder what other body parts I have he is jealous about ". catch my drift, doesn't sound right. I think I understand what you are trying to do but that has a high chance of confusing her alot.

• If I was a girl saying that, I'd understand, but why would a guy want nice t*ts and a nice ass? what other body parts could I possibly be talking about?

• just keep it simple.
    "Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes?"
    She will be caught off guard, and not know what to say, and be flattered beyond belief...

• mate, that's corny lol but sweet because ur making the effort, why don't you make her know your paying attention to her, by maybe describing her eyes to her or her lips or her hair or something eg. ermmmm, "i noticed that your have a slight shade of blue in your eyes,(she says reaaly? lol), then you say yeh..i also noticed that when you face the light, they glisten a green I can't describe, but when you look right at me...they are a colour so perfect I don't see any colours I just see you" lol I would melt if a y sed that to me lol you could downply it but I think this is sweet :)

• aweee (:
    you guyss arre cute .
    andd yesss , she'll love the compliment (:

• Just keep it basic, like, 'wow, your eyes are gorgeous'...for me, simple is better =). it comes off as more sincere too.

• One time I had a guy tell me that me eyes reminded him of swimming in North Carolina. I thought that was really cute because he said that and I was like what and he said '' I wanna go swimming in your eyes." I just thought that was really cute.

• just tell her she has the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen. If they are blue tell her that she has the bluest eyes you have ever seen. She'll think that's cute and she will be flattered

• Be genuine. Dont' say something corny and don't be overly descriptive or don't over do it.

What Guys Said 7

• "Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle."

• Whatever compliment you choose...just make sure you really mean it. If you feel it, no matter what you say it is going to come out right.

• i generally say how beautiful a girls eyes are and how they smie when she smiles, i really notice a girls eyes and you can tell a lot from them

• I agree, what's good compliments you can give to a girl that has a gorgeous smile too?

• With a smile I would say maybe, ur smile cud brighten up my day, it shows of how beautiful you r. don't detail it by saying like o it shows your white teeth or how nice ur gums are and stuff. I always find smiling when you say bout a smile helps as well

• quick tip for future reference lol. indefferent means that you don't care.

• Learn how to spell

• Well...if you're telling her in person make sure you keep eye contact while saying: "Wow...You have luscious green eyes"...but be flirty not creepy..and maybe use a different word besides luscious...

• I'm taking this girl to a theme park and I've been friends with her for a long time and we both are starting to like each other for sure..and I'm always teasing her and I don't think I've ever gave her one compliment. She has beautiful GORGEOUS green eyes too, so I want to give her a compliment for once.

• .....after looking in her eyes for maybe ten seconds (while holding her in your arms if possible) you should smile real big and say passionately..."God..I love staring at your gorgeous eyes"...well you said she already likes you so the compliment can go many ways..just don't shower her to death with compliments

• I'm not sure about the flip side but beautiful seems overtly cliché. I would say something like stunning or radiating. But when girls compliment my eyes they say sexy or gorgeous. Had one tell me they make her w$t. It's all about the gaze, not to get confused with staring, gazing is totally less creepy like. Plus it helps to have nice eyes which I have been blessed with.

• Tell her that her eyes are so beautiful they make diamonds and crystals look dull and muddy