Eyes Compliment?

What's a really good eyes compliment you can give a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, I'm a girl and I know this situation all too well...

If everyone is constantly saying that she is pretty, don't. She will think you're just like all the other guys who were looking for just a physical relationship. If you compliment her appearance, definitely make sure you have already complimented her interests/sensibilities/culture/intellect first. She isn't an airhead and if she really does get complimented on her looks this often, she probably sometimes feels like everyone sees her in the airhead light.

This may seem a little tacky but you may want to check out a certain scene in Spanglish, where Flor tells Mr. Clasky she enjoyed watching him cook (because he is skillfull) and he says, "If it's anything at your end, imagine what it is over here...but the last thing you want is someone going off on your looks...it's just that you are drop dead crazy gorgeous!" *Paz Vega's character, with or without intention, gave Adam Sandler's character a perfect opportunity to compliment her physically...you don't want to go right into it with a girl who's heard it a million times. Otherwise it's just old news!

Usually the "corny lines" only work in EXTREME moderation...in other words, don't use this approach more than once in one day because it would seem as though you were trying too hard but had no real substance or stuff to say. Corny lines can be dangerous because there is a fine line between them and pickup lines, and a girl who is genuinely interested in you will not be interested in past approaches to pick up other girls! Most importantly, never use the same line twice!

Eye compliments can come off as a little corny but if you say her eye color is cool or something (or take notice of the color pattern in her iris) that's totally different and she'll like it...it also says that you see her as an intellectual (who just happens to be very pretty lol) I like the iris pattern one. But the absolute best eye compliment you can give a girl is just really good eye contact!

But it's really cool that you're concerned about this because most people wouldn't be. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally say how beautiful a girls eyes are and how they smile when she smiles.

I really notice a girls eyes and you can tell a lot from them

• I agree, what's good compliments you can give to a girl that has a gorgeous smile too?

• With a smile I would say maybe, your smile cud brighten up my day, it shows of how beautiful you are. don't detail it by saying like oh it shows your white teeth or how nice your gums are and stuff. I always find smiling when you say about a smile helps as well

What Girls Said 15

• just keep it simple.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes?"

She will be caught off guard, and not know what to say, and be flattered beyond belief...

• A guy said my eyes were "intense" once and I nearly died. The whole night I was thinkin';

"All guys say a girl's eyes are beautiful or pretty. But mine are INTENSE."

Whatever you do, make the compliment as natural and sincere as possible.

Sincerity usually eliminates the corny.

• awh. its pretty obvious you think about this girl a lot. that's cute compliment to. I'm sure that any compliment you give her will make her feel amazing. but I like that one! good job

• Awwwwwwwwww -melts-
    =] You will make her laugh and feel super special all at once.

• There's one thing that I've been told many times and I really love it, "your eyes reveal all of your emotions" it is true, at least for me but the first time I heard it I loved it

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 8

• quick tip for future reference lol. indefferent means that you don't care.

• Whatever compliment you choose...just make sure you really mean it. If you feel it, no matter what you say it is going to come out right.

• "Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle."

• Well...if you're telling her in person make sure you keep eye contact while saying: "Wow...You have luscious green eyes"...but be flirty not creepy..and maybe use a different word besides luscious...

• I'm taking this girl to a theme park and I've been friends with her for a long time and we both are starting to like each other for sure..and I'm always teasing her and I don't think I've ever gave her one compliment. She has beautiful GORGEOUS green eyes too, so I want to give her a compliment for once.

• .....after looking in her eyes for maybe ten seconds (while holding her in your arms if possible) you should smile real big and say passionately..."God..I love staring at your gorgeous eyes"...well you said she already likes you so the compliment can go many ways..just don't shower her to death with compliments

• Tell her that her eyes are so beautiful they make diamonds and crystals look dull and muddy

More from Guys
3