Snapbacks vs Fitted hats on guys? (bad haircut)

Ok, so my hair has been cut really short and I must say I am not too fond of it. I have 2 hats to choose from, snapback or a fitted hat. I am not looking to come across as a "gangster" or anything. I would just like to know what hat, especially from a girls perspective, you find more attractive on a guy?

thanks

• Snapback
    50% (2)33% (3)38% (5)Vote
  • Fitted hat
    50% (2)67% (6)62% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• A fitted hat will do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on your hair? I think fitted hats look cool if you have slightly longer hair..like a beanie and stuff look nice on longer hair than on short hair. However I think snapbacks suit guys with shorter hair. I personally prefer snapbacks. Maybe you're just not used to your new haircut, give it a few weeks and you may like it? It'll grow back eventually lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Teens guys (16-24) usually wear the snapback and fitted hats, it's a trend now and days but if you're trying to look mature and layback go for a fedora

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if the fitted hat is a beanie that'd be cuter than the snapback in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be strictly pro-fitted {lol} but I've seen some guys make snaps look good.
    If you have the confidence, you can rock either one.
    Plus, I bet you can rock that haircut too!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I've always preferred fitted. they typically are just better materials (wool vs cotton) and if they fit well look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear hats with velcro on the back, so I like them better and I think snapbacks look bad, most of them being sports hats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick fitted hat. So, which one are you partial to? #:-)

0|0
    0|0