Is it rare to be attractive without makeup?

I told this guy that I don't wear makeup and he was like but your one of the hottest girls in our grade so I was wondering if it's rare to be attractive without makeup? Have you seen girls without makeup that look good?

• Yes it's rare
  • No it's not rare

Most Helpful Guy

• It is extremely possible and more common than girls think but it depends on the guy. Many girls are just insecure and use the idea of "putting effort" into their appearance to feel a little better. But many guys actually prefer less makeup. My last girlfriend only wore makeup to large formal gatherings.

What Guys Said 7

• No, it's not all that rare. It's just that most girls seem to believe that wearing makeup is their ONLY option, and can't conceive of leaving the house without wearing 30 brands of product on their face (or spending their money on those 30 brands of product).

in my opinion, most girls would be just fine with some eyeliner and lipgloss, but as I'm sure you know, most girls wear full face makeup every day without fail. It's actually kind of sad.

• Lots of really attractive girls don't wear makeup or a lot of makeup. Less makeup is better anyway.

• I find it rather annoying when some girls put on makeup because they don't think they're pretty. Everyone has the potential to be beautiful on the outside, inside or even both.
    Now, I do have a friend in choir who wears lots of makeup to cover some scars on her face, but that's completely different.

• It's common. And unless you cake it on, we can see through it anyway.

• Many woman can be attractive without makeup whats rare is to find woman with out it caked on at least down here

• Extremely. I would say less than 30% of women in the world are attractive without makeup

• My sister is naturally gorgeous with or without makeup and it sucks for me because I have to always listen to everyone talk about it. But, she has been blessed with not having to wear any makeup and still be striking.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally think that it's better for girls not to wear makeup because it's irritating and really bad for skin. I hate wearing it and avoid personally. I think most if not all girls look better without layers of makeup on their face.

Natural is best :)

• i am all for a natural beauty..
    actually makeup makes my face sexier. hahaah

• When I see a girl without makeup that looks gorg, I get jelly haha. I don't wear makeup either but I wished I looked as good as they do

• well, women's attractiveness has become a ridiculous concept-flawless skin, eyes with thick black borders (regardless of whether it's eyelashes or just eyeliner), shiny colorful lips-we're expected to look like paintings. and well, duuh, very few women look like that. but if we didn't have those expectations-most women would be attractive.