I love big butts and I can not lie?

I don't know about other girls, but when I see a guy with a nice big round butt; it drives me crazy! I wanna smack it, grab it, and squeeze it till it pops! Haha jk
I prefer a chubby guy with a round butt than a six pack guy with flat butt. Wby?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Me too!!! It's looks way better, I mean if he has six pack too I won't complain but a nice but and great thighs are just omnomnom.

3|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• My other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in their face, they get SPRUNG!

4|0
    0|0
  • This explains why the squat bars at my gym are positioned in front of the elliptical machines which all women go to.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girls like chubby guys? I did not know about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ass got touched a lot when I was a bit chubbier... as I lost the weight it stopped happening...

I've been putting on weight recently, on purpose... and all I can say is its doiiiing wooonders.

2|0
    0|0
  • that's totally old school rap.. Sir Mix A lot lol
    that's totally wrong, your fully aware its about the ladies

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know there were girls who liked guys butts. I always thought some guys just enjoy looking at girls' butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never knew girls liked that, guys love nice butts on girls lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan big butts, but I do like a nice round perfectly shaped ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am skinny but have a bubbly butt lol I like your taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Round butt is always makes girls got crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you're normal! It's nice that you aren't all superficial and follow what everyone else thinks is attractive! Good for you!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I love bubble butts on guys, too. Except in my experience, typically guys with 6 packs have bigger butts because they achieve both through working out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awwwww yeah. It's all about the guys with the bubble butts.

2|0
    0|0
  • You other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist you get sprung! Lol I am sure I am not the only one that wrote that on here

2|0
    0|0
    • You were right! You were not the only one :P

• Lol totally forgot a couple lyrics there. Oh well. We all know how it goes

• I dont. makes me want to vomit. I just see mc donalds french fries stamped all over it.

But have at it.

0|0
    2|0
  • I like a flat ass, haha jk a little butt is nice, & I cannot lie ;) But it doesn't really matter to me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree butts are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Butts don't really do anything for me on a guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • chubby guy with a round bootie! haha I totally get you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh I agree!! A love man with a fat ass!! Love it!!

1|0
    1|0
  • Me too! Especially when they wear basketball shorts. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Me to girl me too!
    SQUEEZE SQUUEEZE AHA! Especially when it is nice and round ooooooooooh LORD !

1|0
    0|0