Do you tweeze your eyebrows? How long have you tweezed them?

Do you tweeze your eyebrows? How long have you been tweezing them?

MH given at random :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do my own eyebrows. It took me years to get it right. Sometimes I would overpluck and be left with a wonky eyebrow and need to fill in with an eyebrow pencil. But now they are perfect and I get compliments all the time. Live and learn.

What Guys Said 3

• Tweeze? No way. I trim the little hairs in between my eyebrows but that's it.

• Nah I don't have to tweeze my eyebrows. I do trim my eyebrows a tad though.

• I just use scissors in case they're not even.

What Girls Said 5

• I like to rip every one of these fuckers out of existence. It's something I have to do with my very own hands.

The war I have going on with those pests has been long and brutal, not a single week of rest for the past two years.

• I use this eyebrow razor. It's very helpful. Though for those hair I can't get, I use tweesers. I do it once or twice a month depending if I have time or not.

• I get mine threaded and tweeze to maintain. I've been doing it since I was about 16.

• Yes, if I didn't... eeek!
    I can't remember how long I've been doing it, since freshman year in high school, probably. 14-15, around that time.

• i do, since i was 15 i think?