Girls!! Can you help me with this pre-wedding problem?

I am attending a wedding tomorrow, and naturally, I want to look nice.
I bought some fake eye lashes last year, for the first time in my life. I've only ever worn them once. I bought very natural looking ones, nothing extreme.. Just something to enhance my appearance.
I just found them in my room, but they still have some tiny bits of glue stuck to them, from last time, and I just can't seem to get rid of it. Sadly, if I can't get rid of it, I won't be able to wear them, as it will look odd.
It is a long weekend so I can't go out and buy some new ones before the wedding.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of the left over bits of glue?

Most Helpful Girl

• olive oil and make up remover works :) i do the stuff in this link

• Thank you!! You're a legend! But can I ask one more favour? Do you think you could possibly copy and paste it on here? As the link is not opening properly for me for some reason, only half of the article appears, and it stops mid sentence.

• and to take them off after the wedding for resuse: Step 1: Take the cotton swab and put your eye makeup remover of choice or the extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) (for this illustration, I opted for the EVOO). Make sure it's not soaking wet, this stuff will get in your eye. Step 2: Dab and swipe some eye makeup remover/EVOO along where the lashbone of your falsies on your lids. Try to avoid your eye as much as possible. Using a cotton swab, as opposed to rubbing a cotton ball, will help maintain the shape of your falsies. Step 3: Let it the eyemakeup remover/EVOO sit for awhile and let it work its magic. Step 4: After a few minutes, you can pull your falsies starting from the outer lid. Your false eye lashes should come off easily. If not, repeat step 2 and 3. Step 5: After you've taken falsies off the other eye, clean the rest of your eye makeup and your face, and you're done!

• Thanks again! I followed the instructions, and wore them last night, everything went well :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0