I hate my girlfriends nose piercing, what am I supposed to say?

I'm in a pretty new relationship with my girlfriend. She is absolutely stunning and gorgeous the only think I disliked about her from the get go was her nose piercing. I takes so much away from the beauty of her face but I ignored cause it's not a real part of her body.

She constantly keeps asking how I like her piercing lately and I always get out of answering but I don't wanna lie to her.

Can I tell her I hate it and I feel like she would look way better without it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can say that but recognize that it's her face not yours and you liking it or not likely won't make a difference.

What Girls Said 8

• If she's asking...be honest. I wouldn't just say it otherwise. But she's wanting an opinion, give it to her. Just kindly

• be honest yet gentle

"u looke better w/o it"

• Communication is one of the keys in a relationship. Just tell her and tell her why. She'll understand.

• She probably knows you don't like it which is why she's asking you but I think it's stupid that it bothers you so much. Obviously she likes it or she wouldn't have had it done. Leave her alone or find a girl without one.

• Yes, just be honest.

"Hey, babe. I think you look a lot better without the nose piercing but that's just my opinion. I support you either way." Something like that.

It's not like she's going to hate you for saying such.

• Next time she asks just tell her you think she'd look better without it...Just be honest.

• just tell her you don't like it and what you said she is stunning and gorgeous and it takes away from her beauty

• just tell her. she asks your opinion so she obviously wants to hear it. but even after you tell her you dont like it, she may not care and just keep it in. its her body/face and her decision. but she may take it out for you

What Guys Said 5

• She asked for your opinion. Be honest with her, and tell her it makes you sad that she would do that to herself.

• I wouldn't tell her it "makes you sad". That's a bit much.

• Well, i'd tell her in the nicest way possible. I'm not good at lying about things like that and I agree - nose piercing doesn't seem very attractive. Its like a dent in a car. The good news is eventually it will heal up if she stops wearing it. At least its not a tattoo.

• I personally love jewellery on women. Nose piercings, ear piercings and chains. These make a girl look cute and extremely beautiful. Not that a girl is not beautiful without them. But these ornaments are worn by girls mostly, to "impress" their lovers. Otherwise, why would girls take so much effort in putting on make up and on top of that, wear all sorts of special jewellery?

Well, if you don't like it on her. Then you should just tell her that, you would love her even if she doesn't wear that piece of metal on her nose. Tell her how she looks beautiful without it. Just express your feelings in a smooth way.

Sorry for not being of much help.

• Say you prefer her without it.

• You should probably be honest about it, but don't necessarily expect her to change it for you.