Well since everyone is playing the rate me how do I look game..?

I want to play too. First impression? Rate..
Whatever I'm bored

0|1
2|10

Most Helpful Girl

• 8/10 Real pretty. You look like a chill girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love your nose ring but the needle scares the hell outta me! (Weird because I have tattoos lol)
      But thank you

• Show All
    • I would rather not see it at first. How long did it hurt?
      by the way you're gorgeous

• Thank you:) It only hurts for a few seconds. The worse part is watching the piercer come at you with that long ass needle lol. But it's done in a breeze.

What Guys Said 10

• Not my usual type but you're definitely attractive... at least 8 or higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really do the whole rate a gal thing and I don't know you at all but based on appearances only I would say a cool 8/10.

0|0
    0|0
    • You sort of remind me of a 50s era women just the hair style and look of your face but with sort of a more rugged women because of the tattoos.

• Heard that before lol thank you

• Really have gotten that before lol o ya I posted some of my art like you asked.

• I can't give you first impression because I already know you a bit. Score is a solid 8.7 and rising. Cool, smart, pretty and sexy. Got all bases covered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face, i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • 10+ a total goddess

0|0
    0|0
  • Solid. 8/10. The previous pic, were those tattoos?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're. Hot 8.5 . Keep up the selfies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of hard with that picture, but based in what I can see 7.5. It could go up though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to really tell. Picture too dark and need to zoom out to reveal a greater portion of your face. But from what I can see I do think you're above average by a good amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show me some feet and legs and you'll get a rating. gym rat lol nice I like to workout too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have an ass so my legs aren't tiny lol

• Show All
    • Good enough lol. Not into booty?

• I am very into booty forgot to mention that not so much into boobs like some other guys legs/booty for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg you're so pretty! And i like your style :)

0|0
    0|0