What do you think? Based on my photo?

Without knowing who i am and how i act.. How do i appear. I've always wondered how people perceived me. Do i look fun, bitchy, weird, etc. Please be 100% honest

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have very attractive features. you eyes and hair are both very alluring and, based on the pic i can see, you are one of the most attractive women on this forum.

What Guys Said 9

• cute :) nice eyes and smile

• Nah you look sweet/cute...

• you look like someone i wish was single and we were at a dinner right now.

• Looks like you made a million selfies before choosing this as a profile pic hehe. But everyone does that, so no big deal I guess.

And besides that you look fun and weird because of the tongue twist - yet possibly bitchy if you don't get your way.

• Average kid.

• Legit 8/10. Would smash :)

• I think you look cute!

• If I was in high school again I could see wanting to be with you ether as a gf of just the good looking friend. And you do look like you have a good personality.

• You are gorgeous. Nice eyes and nice teeth. I picture you having a very bubbly personality. I'm sure you have a lot of guys at your school that are crushing on you.

What Girls Said 5

• You look like my best friend only she has brown eyes but you are like twins!!! Its weird. I think you look fun and sweet maybe a bit of a crazy girl who wants to have fun with her life while she can. :)

• You look like a kind and funny girl, also you look very good :)

• You look cute and seem like a fun girl.

• You look like u love all the men, like you want attention , and u look rude and with two faces , you do look cute , But ya, thats what i think

• Its okay.. I didn't expect all positive comments. I truly wanted honest opinions. Thank you

• you're welcome ^.^

• You're beautiful. You look fun to be with, outgoing, goofy, yet you look like girls that say "shit", "fuck", or "dude"
    You look shy too, like you don't usually take pics like that. I don't know...

• Wow :) you explained me kind of loll. And your right i don't usually take pics like that. Haha im sweet, shy, and goofy

• Haha, I tried :P