Would you marry your "perfect" dream person?

Say you found the one person that has you drooling over, and surprisingly, they think you're perfect. Shocking to you since you think they are way out of your league since that person is smokin' and you're a potato next to that person.
That person wants to marry you
BUT emotionally speaking, that person don't satisfy your needs. That person barely speaks their feelings to you. You know they love you, but they are distant and they keep their feelings to themselves.
Would you marry them? Or would you find someone less attractive, yet will satisfy your emotional needs?

Would you accept them as they are?
They can sometimes say "I love you" and be lovy dovy with you, but that won't be all the time. Probably once a month.

Most Helpful Girl

• I need to be emotionally satisfied. Im not very emotionally connected or expressive with other people but with a partner than its needed.
    I need to be told that im loved and we need to have that kind of a bond.

You said that person doesn't satisfy your needs. It seems as if you are very hung up on the fact that they are attractive. Maybe the physical is the only thing that is causing you to want to stay

So no. There are plenty of attractive people and it takes more than being attractive for me to love you and to see a future with you.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I would, i'm basically the same... although I don't have much 'emotion', it's not really like i'm bottling anything up.

• That sounds perfect to me... I'm a very emotionally distant person so someone else who is the same way would be fantastic. They wouldn't get all emotional with me causing my to hide in a cave. That sounds peaceful and quite phenomenal actually.

We can just both read books in silence or something instead of sharing stuff lol

• Nope, nope. I need someone that's willing and wanting to share their feelings. So this person would not be perfect for me at all.

• I think hell would freeze over if I found her. I believe in trust, honesty, communication and respect, I dont do bars and clubs, and Im a "sap" so Im told. and Im a homebody. if I find that someone, Id be happy.

• Well the question must be asked will they forever be closed off to you or will they eventually open up and trust you with their innermost feelings.

• I did :) My wife really fits my dreams of a woman for my life.

• They don't sound perfect at all! Humph :(

• I wouldn't be able to marry them. I am a very clingy emotional person, and need the same in order to be happy.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I can't handle distant people. I'm distant enough.

• what if your perfect/ideal person did satisfy you and let you in emotionally?

if it was someone who didn't, it wouldn't be the perfect dream person!