Any suggestions on how I can recover my nail polish (Girls) ?

My mum was never a big fan of nail polish, but about 2 years ago, I somehow nagged her into getting me some. I was really happy and I used it for the whole year. But after a while, I kinda forgot about it, probably because I was busy with other things. Anyway, recently, I got the urge to put on nail polish again, and when I went to get my old bottles of nailpolish, I found that they had all become really thick and sticky and un-usable. There's no chance that my mum will be happy buying me anymore nail polish, especially if she finds out what's happened to these ones. SO, girls out there, do you know any ways to recover your nail-polish and make them usable again?

Most Helpful Girl

• You pour some nail polish remover. Not a lot thought. Then you shake it then open it. See if it looks right, if it's too dry add a little more until you feel it's just right.
    I do it with mine

• Though it won't be as good as they used to be. You'll eventually need to buy new ones.

What Guys Said 2

• Acetone, mineral spirits, paint thiner, nail polish remover, really any solvent that has at least 30% water. don't add to much at 1st you can always add more but if u do just leave it open for a bit

• How much does nail polish cost? $4-$5 a bottle. Won't that last a long time? This expense isn't really breaking the bank is it?

What Girls Said 1

• I've never tried it, but I think you can put a drop of nail polish remover in and shake it all up. And I heard that it's good to store them in the fridge, but I don't know if your mom will like that.