Is it bad to hold off dating because your usual type or preference is scarcely living in your area?

I've been doing that instead of stepping out of my comfort zone I guess I'm afraid they'll reject me.

I want to try dating guys in area eventhough they aren't what I'd typically go for. They are attractive but I worry our personalities would clash so I don't even try talking to them!

Most Helpful Guy

• You make it sound as if you would date anyone just for the heck of it. I would never date a girl I wasn't attracted to. I can't comprehend how anyone could do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya you misss great oppurtunities

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Stick to the kind of guy you want and wait until he comes alone. You only need 1 person so it does not matter if you are given few opportunities. Focus on being good and doing good and working hard and thinking positive and being kind. The right person will come to you.

• I imagine that through repeated exposure your preferences would eventually adapt but if that doesn't happen I wouldn't date someone I didn't like. I would say give a cute guy a chance at first bc u never know

• Don't fake liking a guy

• Date who you want

• To me is follow my heart. If you like the person then give it a try