Girls, what are "t-shirt bras"?

So I've seen ads for "t-shirt bras." What are those? If they're bras for wearing underneath a t-shirt, why is there a need for a special kind of bra for that? I just feel like I should be up on this issue. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I did not know myself so I looked it up for you. T-shirt bra's are simple one coloured bra's for everyday wear. And you can't see anything when a person wears them " as in you don't see their nipples go through the fabric" also, their made from a one piece fabric so no lace or something that could be seen through a t-shirt.

• so even though they just have a single layer of fabric that would be enough to prevent nipple show through?

• thanks for being fun about this!

• Hahaha you're welcome!

What Girls Said 2

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=t-shirt+bra

T-shirt bras are very plain in design, so they can merge and don't stick out.

A lot of bras are very frilly, with lace bits and decorations. Seeing those decorations through a t-shirt looks tacky.

• It's a basic bra..nothing special

What Guys Said 0