What should a 22 year old female wear?

I am turning 22 this week and I want to start looking and acting more my age. I struggle with looking my age since I am extremely petite, I am 4'11, and naturally look younger for my age. I am a college student, I am working for a Bachelors in Accounting, I am a church leader and in a relationship with a great guy.

I normally wear more vintage, bohemian, kind of hippie style but can be preppy.

What stores should I look into? (I do shop at forever 21, H&M, American Eagle)
and what style of clothes?
Any suggestions on make up and hair even? (I have long, naturally curly hair, I don't normally wear very much make up besides eyeliner and mascara)

Most Helpful Guy

• dang its hard to find a cute short woman anymore...lol

you can wear pretty much anything that yo feel looks good to match your personality and life style for example short an tank top would be ok for normal but if your a church leader and in accounting office probably not the right style for you mite want something more conservative

What Guys Said 4

• Your style should be YOU. What many guys think, but won't admit, is that a lot of girls wear tacky clothing. So come up with your own style, and don't be a puppet of the clothing designers who get rich monopolizing and manipulating people.

• Wear what ever makes you feel comfortable or what ever your style is I am 21 and I wear a more formal/casual style nice shirts, button downs, jeans etc often times I wear a flat brown Irish cap just my style.

• There is nothing you should wear, dress how you want to dress regardless of age.

• age doesn't define style. if you like what you wear, stick with it. why change?

What Girls Said 1

• Dress in what ever makes you fell comfortable. I'm 22 and I love maxi dresses, flair leg and boot cut jeans, comfortable tops and flats. I don't wear make up (Makes me feel like I'm myself. ) and my hair is usually in a ponytail, a dutch braid (Or the Hunger Games braid ) down or in a bun. Some thing on me is always purple since it's my lucky color and my favorite.