What would you think of me at first glance?

Iv seen a lot of attention seeking questions on here lately asking people to rate there appearance and what not. So I figured I would join the club. I'm sure I'm about to be put in my place with a harsh dose of reality (Gulp)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're handsome and you look like you would be funny or have a good sense of humor.

What Girls Said 63

• I agree with most of everyone else.. you are average looking.. and approachable.. although body language has a lot to do with it in my opinion.. like someone else said too- I dont think thats the best picture of you. Also, yes you look smart but I bet you like to go out and drink and have a wild side maybe..

• At first glance, I'd say you're pretty cute, and your expression makes it seem like you might be a little shy. I like the suit though -- makes you look more mature. :)

• You're dressed nicely and are giving the camera "the eye". You're quite cute to me. Plus, your eyes are a nice color.

• You're physically attractive. There's nothing I'd change about your looks, but from your expression and question I get the impression of a socially awkward, nervous, restrained guy with a lot on his mind. It's a bit of a turn off since I'm the same and prefer guys who are more expressive, open and more "extroverted" overall.

• You look very hygienic, which is really good!!! Also as others have said professional, smart and quite attractive.

• Mama's good boy that also has his wild side when he's with his "bros". haha!

• you look cute to me. and like a pretty chill dude

• professional, smart, reserved, a little goofy when comfortable, polite, friendly. maybe a different hair style would work better for you, but you are a good looking guy - clean cut and approachable.

• You look cute, and shy:)

• From a shallow point of view, I'd assume you're a young stock broker or something like that. You look friendly, thought it's really impossible to judge someone's personally from just a pic.

• You look like an awkward person. Cute but awkward

• friendzoned:P

• That's a really deep stare you have there...kind creepy all you need is a grin to finish off a sophisticated psychopathic look

• You seem kind, hard working, with the most adorable puppy-dog eyes I have ever seen. I would date you.

• hair looks greasy so id wonder about ur hygiene
    u look shy n docile

• You seem sweet and a little nerdy.

• Family, an eternal theme. It is this flesh and blood family, to accompany us through each one memorable day, and write our colorful life.

• You look like an average guy, but maybe sit a bit straighter and face forward. You would look more confident that way

• Well at first glance, I say you seem very nice person, easy to talk to type.

• Business man, a bit shy, funny, smart and possibly awkward. You're really handsome though

• You look like a nice guy with a funny side. My only advice is cut your hair for something real short or don't put any product in it.

• You look like you could be a real jokester... Plus you've got some great features. I don't go for the whole rating thing, I'd just say you're good looking. =)

P.S.
    Just don't put product in your hair - looks greasy rather than classy...

• How that hair style doesn't fit you... maybe one of those hairstyles with hair up?
    How awkward you look. Lol
    But you seem like a goofy approachable guy (:
    Confidence, my friend! Confidence!

• You have nice face and beautiful eyes but that look.Please!

• I think you are very handsome, and you look like a ladies man to me.

• i could read a lot on your face haha :P , you seem smart and wicked but a little bit naive at the same time , you're kind of self centered but fun and you seem like a gentle man who is a womanizer and you care for your looks as well

• First looks; that's what you're asking for...

Nice guy. I'm into bad boys. I'd be a waste of your time.

I would know after we talked though, if you were 'nice' or 'bad'

• you look shy and interesting

• You're attractive and look very professional.

• You can try to loosen up and act more natural in the camera. Let the natural sexy emerge outa u! And u will instantly look more attractive..

• More from Girls
    33

What Guys Said 28

• Judging by your picture, a young business guy who kind of seems a little insecure about his looks. Shy and reserved. Sort of confident. Probably stable financially.

• You are a good looking gent bro, no homo. Looking at you pic i can see you style of swag and that is good because its you. Never let others judge you my friend you are how you feel. You should say im the best look dude in the world and you will feel that way.

• Bro, u could be the next bond man

• A "nice guy".

• Alter boy.

• friendly dude

• Id say your timid but seem nice

• You look like someone who keeps to himself, and won't let anyone inside the walls you've built for yourself.

• You seem like a cool guy to hang out with.

• You look like a average guy, I don't see anything different about you from most people. It's not a bad thing it means you're not bad looking.

• You look like a hardworking businessman to me. That suit does the magic on you

• You're a decent looking guy.. sharp dresser too

• pretty cool dude with a job at the FBI or CEO of a major company

• That you are 26 and a virgin.

• You look like some dude.

• Ted Mosby. Until I zoomed in.

• FBI.. :P :)

• Looks like you work in finance

• No, nothing special.

• say! you look familiar! have i seen you in this site before?

• Office worker

• You look British. Are you?

• Slightly awkward dude in need of a haircut.

• Hey, it's Jim from the Office!

• Somebody already beat me to it. I wasn't going to say Jim but you definitely look like you should be on the show.

• Who? The preppy guy from the other office who came later? He's definitely not Dwight.

• I would think at first glance, you just took a dump on the bathroom floor because you have a playful smile.

Kind of like you're thinking to yourself, yeah that's right, I just shit all over that floor, what's up?

• first glance: effeminate eyes are downcast. you have a pleaser smile. and are scared.

didn't even notice your suit until someone mentioned it... nice suit?

work on your inner self

• How did you not notice the suit? Too busy checking him out?

• i dont have time for YOUR BS. STFU. shall i report you

• lol nvm ur a little kid

• You look professional, bro