Gym shorts under pants? and sagging?

Guys why do you wear gym shorts under your sweatpants or jeans [And you're not even going to the gym or play sports] & then sag you pants so we see the shorts? Like why do you wear so many layers? Why do you sag?

Do they think it's attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• The same reason women wear yoga pants everywhere. The reasons you may say or justify for wearing yoga pants is the same reason. Their comfortable, and they do what they do.
    But for real it is comfortable and relaxing to wear and seat pants gives testicles and the penis a bit more space to breathe.

What Guys Said 5

• I know which crowd you're kind of targeting with this one and most of the time it's usually guys who it just become natural for. At a certain point it kind of stops becoming this idea to be "cool" and they just find it comfortable and breezy especially when you sit down.

• I disagree with the "trying to be cool" idea anyways. I just wonder why they do it because it doesn't seem comfortable to wear boxers, then gym shorts, then cargo pants/skinny jeans/sweatpants on top. Don't you get hot from all the layers?

• I can't even deal with wearing leggings under pants.

• Sometimes boxers don't feel like enough for certain guys. Some still feel naked lol

• I usually just wear a t-shirt and my work out sweats, boxers and my gloves. that's why training attire.

• i wear shorts under my jeans everyday i dont sag its just how i dress but some people over do it and Girls do too

• Why do you wear shorts under your jeans? Does it help something? or what?

• i started wearing them in 7th grade when this girl tried pantsing me so i started and now its just how i dress i dont sag though i think sagging is just nasty and gay..

• They think its "cool" or "swag" because they don't "conform" to society's expectations of a man.

• Who's this they person? Aren't you a guy?

• Yes I am a guy but I don't sag :P I don't find any logical point in revealing my underwear and wearing my pants on my thighs. It looks really stupid and unattractive. I was referring to "they" as the swag fags/people who sag.

• I've done gym shorts under cargo shorts buts that's cuz I ran out of underwear lol.. I've never been into the sagging thing

What Girls Said 0