What are guys definition of a thick girl?

Do guys like thick girls and What do you consider a thick girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Her weight is not in her stomach. Proportionally she has a small waist but her hips and thighs and butt are larger in proportion to her middle and they are toned. Also she is normal weight to slightly chubby at most not fat.

What Guys Said 5

• http://s10.postimg.org/skpnz5mh5/image.jpg

This is a thick blonde. And she is hot

• I don't mind if she's a bit more heavy, I'me not talking about obese or visibly really fat, I'm talking about normal, but a bit more full that usuall, it depends a lot on the person and where the fat is located, althought I draw the line at fat folds, that grosses me out. Thick doesn't mean ugly, in fact a lot of girls have super cute faces and working out/going on walks/runing is a great way to meet new people and to bond as well has getting rid of some of that extra fat.

• I like skinny girls. Thick is synonymous with ugly.

• Demi Lovato.

What Girls Said 6

• I think that a lot of guys would think that it is something like this... www.bing.com/.../search

• I consider a thick girl, to have a nice ass, no stomach, and nice sized breast.

• With hips, butt, sloppy stomach, and back roles, heavy legs

• I consider Beyoncé to be thick and her body type. Basically a girl with some meat on her bones

• Big butt, big boobs, small waist, no stomach.

• every guy likes a thick girl, nice ass, thighs