Do you wear make up very often or you dont at all?

Any gurls like wearing make up or you prefer your natural beauty? If you wear make up please explain why. If you dont wear make, explain why

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do wear make up, when in public, as I find it actually boosts my natural beauty.
    I wear very little foundation/concealer, just enough to cover any little blemishes, then a tiny bit of eyeliner, and mascara, to bring out my dark eyes, and I wear a deeper pink lip tint, which brings out my lips, and it seems to look good against my pale skin.
    I'm not hiding how I look, I just like to enhance my features.

What Girls Said 33

• I don't wear it unless I'm going to a super formal event like a wedding. 99% of the time it's just my face. My reason is that I'm too lazy to get up that 5 minutes earlier in the morning to put it on. My face is my face and if you don't like it, well, that's not my problem :p

• I wear very little if I wear it. Pretty much just eyeshadow, mascara, and a tiny bit of eyeliner. I wear so little that no one can even tell when I'm not wearing it. When I wear it it's mostly just for myself because I want to. Like I said, I wear so little that no one really even notices. And I like it like that, I don't want to be one of those girls who takes off their make up and looks like a different person. I don't like to wear foundation or anything like that because I don't want my face to look that perfect. I have freckles all over my cheeks and nose and I like them so I choose not to cover them up, and obviously I get zits every now and then but I don't want to cover them up and look perfect since I'm definitely no where near perfect. I have worn foundation once and it was for a really fancy dance, it was heavy and made me feel gross. I did not enjoy it. So, yes, I wear it, but I wear very little.

• I wear make up when I go out to events so I look different from regular work/school days. I prefer not wearing makeup because I'm lazy but for special events I like to look different !

• I like to wear makeup, it makes me feel alive haha. Also, the way I put it on looks natural and only sometimes I'll wear mineral powder which leaves my skin glowing and it actually helps clear it up more. Most of the time, I don't wear makeup.

• I love sleeping. I prefer not to wear makeup on a daily basis. Even my profile picture is without makeup. I feel confident in my own skin enough not to feel like I desperately need it.

• I personally, don't wear make-up..only on special occasions, like weddings, stuff like that. I just prefer not to wear it if I don't really need to. I'm fine with that.. plus face make up makes be break out, because of my sensitive skin to face products too.

• But I think it's fine either way if girls wear make up, or not, it's their decision :)

• I just started wearing a coverage a while ago, mainly because of the age spots on my face and it gives me a flawless look. Most of the time, I prefer my natural look.

• I never wear makeup, it's confusing to me there so many different kinds and there's the risk of some damaging your skin or something. Plus if I rub my eyes or scratch my face or something I won't remember I'm wearing makeup and I'll mess it up. And I've tried to start wearing makeup before but I was so bad at putting it on which made it very time consuming ugh

• I've been wearing makeup everyday for years. Personally, I love makeup and was even a makeup artist at one point. Makeup enhances natural beauty, and its also a form of expression and art in itself. Thats why I wear makeup.

• I appreciate girls who are naturally pretty so I don't like wearing much makeup. I usually put make up on everyday but very little just to perfect some flaws-even skin tone and fill a scar in my eyebrow. My coworkers say I don't wear make up..that how little I usually wear

• I never wear makeup. I'm 17 and I've never had an interest. I don't find myself pretty. Most people assume I have great self esteem if I'm comfortable without it but I'm just more uncomfortable with it. Not sure why. Plus, when people put it on me I feel gross.

• I like natural beauty or with less make up for touch ups.
    Too much time to apply on, spend too much money on it, there is expiry date on cosmetics, evenly have to throw it out.
    If I wear make up everyday, my skin doesn't like it, i will get acne.

• Maybe once a week if i go out o the town or something...i like just eye makeup though.makeup really ages u i dont see how girls so young like to wear it.

• i don't wear makeup because i have sensitive skin

• At home I never wear make up. Only when I go out. It just makes me feel prettier!

• Very little if any makeup.

• I wear it most days in the Fall and Winter, but I prefer the natural look for (most days during) Spring and Summer.

• I just don't wear it.

• Confident in ur looks without make up ma luver? Juz as i expected ;)

• Nup don't put on make-up I rather sleep longer then taking the time to put it on

• I wear mascara because I like the way it looks and I lightly fill in my eyebrows because my eyebrows are dumb and they are too short. That's about it though. I'll wear liquid eyeliner on special occasions.

• i prefer natural looking, the only time i uses mascara is Monday to Friday for work purpose. weekends is bare

• Haha how about when attending all ur hawt date as a gold digger? =)

• i dont have a lot of dates tbh. when i was dating, i only put on mascara and lip tint. it would be good if you dont call pple gold digger, i dont like it

• Hahaha i was teasing u my kangaru =)
      But yeah i see x)

• I only wear eyeliner and mascara , just cuz i hate my eyes ,

• Why do you hate your eyes =x
      I think its luvly...its sad to think that u dont see what i see -=(

• Dont say that...appreciate what u are given =)
      Everyones born differently.

• Yup you're right

• I don't put any make up because i hate it and i love my face without it, I love natural

• I wear make up most of the time. It's fun and makes me feel purty
    I do it because I want to

• nope i'd rather get rid of my acne all together than grow more trying to cover it up.

• I don't wear make up...but I'd like to wear it someday

• i wear makeup only in public but not a lot i like to let my too skin breath

• I prefer not to wear make up mainly because its a huge time consumer and because my skin is too sensitive for it. When I do wear any its for dress up occasions and even then I keep it minimal to a little lip gloss and eye make up.

• I wear make up every day.
    Some days a less amount than others.
    It's a nice self esteem booster

• I wear some because I look better and more polished. But not heavy makeup.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 0