Girls - another height question !?

Ok, so everyone lets just use an example

- Johnny depp.

He is what girls would call, easily one of the best looking guys out there.

Now, let me ask you - would you date a guy that looks like him although he is only about 5'9 - 5'10.

- This is directed to tall girls
- PLEASE do not use the "Well of course because he is a celebrity!"

The question is simple - a guy as good looking as Johnny depp but shorter than you (A tall girl), would you do it? Celebrity status ASIDE>

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find Johnny Depp the least bit attractive. And I'm basically 5'5", is that tall enough?

What Girls Said 7

• I personally don't find him that attractive. But I'd definitely consider a guy of that height, if I liked him. But I'm only just under 5'7. I'd consider a guy similar in height to me too.

• That's super tall to me.

• He doesn't do a thing for me. also at 5'10' he's taller then my 5'8" so there wouldn't be a height problem.

• I'm 5'6 and Johnny Depp is my dream man..and I prefer a guy being close to my height then being a skyscraper

• I'm 5'9". As long as a guy is at least my height, then yes. He is a potential for sure.

• 5"9-5"10 is normal height. Like I think 5"9 is the average. Sooo... Of course.
    I think guys think girls are looking for someone six foot or taller and that we disregard every other guy. Which obviously does not happen.

• Being tall IS sexy on a guy BUT it's not important when you think of other things. If a guy is attractive in other aspects height is just icing on the cake. You're fine without being tall. Even guys who are below average height have good chances. Some really really attractive guys I know are 5"6. Not a big deal.

It's like saying, would a guy date a pretty girl if she didn't have C cups?

• I don't think I'm tall (5'5") but people think I am. I only date men taller then me so yes I would date a 5'9" man

What Guys Said 1

• He is only 5"10 as well.

• Well by no means is that short, but he looks WAY taller.