Do guys wear the cross as a necklace for just so or do they wear one because of religious reasons?

I'm not talking about the blinged out pimp chains with cross on them, but a simple gold chain with the a cross on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be either or.

• What does it mean if he just wears it around his family and not at work or out with friends?

• Might mean a family member gave it to him and he wants them to see him wearing it. *shrugs*

• ...or could mean, that they want to look like a Christ follower at home, but is ashamed of Christ around his peers.

What Guys Said 4

• I wear a cross because I believe in Jesus as the son of god, and that he died for the my sins, and that he rose from the grave and conquered death.. celebrating that tomorrow in fact :)

I don't see any other reason that a guy could have to wear a cross if they don't believe in Jesus.

• That is what I thought. He wears it around his family and sometimes when he is out with friends, but not when he is working. Does that make a difference?

• He might just be trying to avoid possible conflict at work, with the whole sensitivity of separating religious views from the workplace.. Personally, I like to wear it at work, because it gives me a possible chance to witness. He may not be super firm in his faith, or isn't confident to defend his faith... He needs to look into apologetics! :)

• I wear a short brown leather necklace with a pale bronze celtic cross on it to symbolize my celtic blood.

• A lot of people now wear it as a fashion accesory more than religious reasons. Same with other symbols like On.

• I don't the necklace i wear on it has Gaia on it.

What Girls Said 0