Will he and his family judge me?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple months now. He is really awesome and we just click, but I feel self-conscious around his sisters and mom because they are always dressed so glamorous and in high-end fashionable clothes and that is just not me. Don't get me wrong, I wear stylish clothes and all, but I'm just not into the super expensive clothes or getting my nails done. Will his family judge me negatively for it? Will he begin to notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they do, they are disgusting. People like that only care about appearances.. they buy they existence. It's sad really, you should pity them.. they are the unfortunate ones in the big scheme of things lol..

• they buy their existence*

• I loved everything you said haha! Thank you! :)

• You are welcome, dear :) <3

What Guys Said 1

• I would not assume they will judge you. As long as you speak to them lovingly, with confidence and conviction, and treat their son/brother really well, they are sure to respect you and value you for who you are.

• Oh, I do all of that. I'm just used to the simple things in life and, well they enjoy the finer things.

• Ah.. well, there's just going to be a difference there I guess. But that doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to judge you. I pray that they don't!

• True! Thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• If he likes you he won't care about clothes. His mum and sisters would want what makes him happy, unlessttheir the bitchy type. But it all comes down to whether or not it matters to him because your not dating them, it's him. Ask him if your.comfortable to.

• I guess I will ask him sometime. I'm just going to remember that clearly he likes me for me so it shouldn't matter.

• If they do then you know they are jerks.